- Feb 26, 2009
Class: International Formula Masters
Track: Jerez 88
Start Time: 20:45 EDT / 17:45 PDT / 00:45 GMT (Sunday)
Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (20:45EDT)
Race: 2 x 20 mins
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
RD Golden Rules:
RD Golden Rules:
- Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
- Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
- No cutting in any sessions.
- If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
- No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
- No abusive language during any sessions.
- Listen to the race director at all times.
- If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
- If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
- 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
- Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
You have to confirm that you have read and understood the golden rules whenever you sign up for a event. The sign up format is:
If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!Name: your name
I understand the Golden rules: YES
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here
You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.