Resource icon

Cars International Formula Series 3 + Skin templates 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gijs van Elderen submitted a new resource:

International Formula Series 3 + Skin templates - IFS3 by MAK-Corp

mkclogolong.png

IFS3_logo.png

Overview:

The International Formula Series 3 is a fantasy virtual open wheel racing series developed and owned by MAK-Corp. Designed as the introduction level to virtual open wheel motor racing, IFS3 is the feeder series to the IFS2 Series. With a host of drivers competing wth you on track for the title, IFS3 provides a...

Read more about this resource...

Hello together,

after installing the mod, I always get the message "damaged mod" in red letters in the rF2 mod manager. I also downloaded the mod from the mak-corp webpage, but still the same. In the mod version before (think it was V 0.5) everything was ok.

Does anyone have the same problem or maybe a solution :( ?

Thanks in advance

Hello together,

after installing the mod, I always get the message "damaged mod" in red letters in the rF2 mod manager. I also downloaded the mod from the mak-corp webpage, but still the same. In the mod version before (think it was V 0.5) everything was ok.

Does anyone have the same problem or maybe a solution :( ?

Thanks in advance

Uninstall the previous version (v0.5) and install the new one.

Did this already before and no change. Still the "damaged mod" message. Maybe a new clean rF2 installation is the only solution here :(

The skin templates are in 3 parts..... what do the names need to be to get it into the game? Normally you have 1 psd for the whole car which is understandable ...now there are 3!!!! :O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o:

EDIT:
Forget my question, the extra skins are called Left and Right, so as example:
Redbull_31.dds
Redbull_31Left.dds
Redbull_31Right.dds

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%