Resource icon

Cars International Formula Series 3 + Skin templates 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gijs van Elderen submitted a new resource:

International Formula Series 3 + Skin templates - IFS3 by MAK-Corp

mkclogolong.png

IFS3_logo.png

Overview:

The International Formula Series 3 is a fantasy virtual open wheel racing series developed and owned by MAK-Corp. Designed as the introduction level to virtual open wheel motor racing, IFS3 is the feeder series to the IFS2 Series. With a host of drivers competing wth you on track for the title, IFS3 provides a...

Read more about this resource...

Hello together,

after installing the mod, I always get the message "damaged mod" in red letters in the rF2 mod manager. I also downloaded the mod from the mak-corp webpage, but still the same. In the mod version before (think it was V 0.5) everything was ok.

Does anyone have the same problem or maybe a solution :( ?

Thanks in advance

Hello together,

after installing the mod, I always get the message "damaged mod" in red letters in the rF2 mod manager. I also downloaded the mod from the mak-corp webpage, but still the same. In the mod version before (think it was V 0.5) everything was ok.

Does anyone have the same problem or maybe a solution :( ?

Thanks in advance

Uninstall the previous version (v0.5) and install the new one.

Did this already before and no change. Still the "damaged mod" message. Maybe a new clean rF2 installation is the only solution here :(

The skin templates are in 3 parts..... what do the names need to be to get it into the game? Normally you have 1 psd for the whole car which is understandable ...now there are 3!!!! :O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o:

EDIT:
Forget my question, the extra skins are called Left and Right, so as example:
Redbull_31.dds
Redbull_31Left.dds
Redbull_31Right.dds

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
Comfortableness is just as important as performance. The Alcantara made in Italy offers you luxury supercar hand feel. For racers who prefer geniune leather, the fine graine leather will never let you down. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Forged Carbon Fiber Magnetic Shifter The steering...
Featuring magnetic shifters and Hall sensors, the Podium Advanced Paddle Module is the ultimate upgrade for your Fanatec steering wheel. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 179,95 Features General Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like the...
This triple monitor stand will help recreate an authentic racing environment and bring you closer to a pilot’s experience. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Features Mount up to 3 monitors of 27" and that weight up to 10 kg (per monitor) directly onto your cockpit Adjustable height...
The Sparco Pro 2000 QRT is the latest version of the best-selling seat from Sparco, used by professional racers worldwide. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 599,95 Features Homologation: FIA 8855-1999 Material: QRT Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint Comfortable 420 mm seat width...
Monitor Mounting Screw and Spacer Kit includes: M4 x 14mm Hex Screw x 4 M5 x 14mm Hex Screw x 4 M6 x 16mm Hex Screw x 4 M8 x 20mm Hex Screw x 4 M8 Flat Washer x 4 M6 Flat Washer x 4 Rubber washer/spacer x 8 Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...