• 26000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Resource icon

Cars International Formula Series 3 + Skin templates 0.9

Jan 7, 2013
Gijs van Elderen submitted a new resource:

International Formula Series 3 + Skin templates - IFS3 by MAK-Corp

Overview:

The International Formula Series 3 is a fantasy virtual open wheel racing series developed and owned by MAK-Corp. Designed as the introduction level to virtual open wheel motor racing, IFS3 is the feeder series to the IFS2 Series. With a host of drivers competing wth you on track for the title, IFS3 provides a...
Read more about this resource...

Denny

10RPM
Nov 4, 2014
Hello together,

after installing the mod, I always get the message "damaged mod" in red letters in the rF2 mod manager. I also downloaded the mod from the mak-corp webpage, but still the same. In the mod version before (think it was V 0.5) everything was ok.

Does anyone have the same problem or maybe a solution :( ?

Thanks in advance

Jan 7, 2013
Hello together,

after installing the mod, I always get the message "damaged mod" in red letters in the rF2 mod manager. I also downloaded the mod from the mak-corp webpage, but still the same. In the mod version before (think it was V 0.5) everything was ok.

Does anyone have the same problem or maybe a solution :( ?

Thanks in advance
Uninstall the previous version (v0.5) and install the new one.

Denny

10RPM
Nov 4, 2014
Did this already before and no change. Still the "damaged mod" message. Maybe a new clean rF2 installation is the only solution here :(

Stefan Woudenberg

4000RPM
Premium
Nov 30, 2010
The skin templates are in 3 parts..... what do the names need to be to get it into the game? Normally you have 1 psd for the whole car which is understandable ...now there are 3!!!! :O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o:

EDIT:
Forget my question, the extra skins are called Left and Right, so as example:
Redbull_31.dds
Redbull_31Left.dds
Redbull_31Right.dds

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliv76

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 68 31.3%
  • Instagram

Votes: 83 38.2%