RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Also, I do get why Ethan is feeling upset and I think that this "public outrage" against him is a bit weird. The session was cut short, so he couldn't rejoin, despite the fact that he should have been able due according to the time table (it was discovered during warm-up i.e. the time that were supposed to be qualifying). I can only guess here, but I don't think that it has so much to do with "RD not revolving around him" or not liking or "respecting" RD as much as that the timetable was rearranged with no notice and so on. Yes, things do happen, but you've also got to let people vent their thoughts about it and not just say "well, if you don't like it, go somewhere else" because that's not what it's about. I can honestly say that I thought that this event was a complete shambles and that I was a bit upset about not getting to qualify. No disrespect to the admins as RD's events are usually really well-organized, but this one just wasn't.

I understand why he's upset too, I'm sure everyone does - just a D-sync from the server isn't a free ticket for a wrecking spree at the RD staff. There are many ways to say what he said in a nicer way rather than the way he did.

Wow what an event,

Q got 20th after a poor SP lap,

Race one I finished 15th and had an excellent battle with Guntha lap after lap we were trading places I could not drop him, I'm sure he had a tow rope on my bumper, best part was down the start/finish I was coming up the right hand side of him and as we were getting to T1 he was pulling to the right for the race line I had a vision like the F1 race LOL!! be we managed to go side by side in to T1 with out touching and as Guntha says we touched a little in to T2 and it's clear now why I dropped him after that with his damage but boy o boy it was a fantastic race really enjoyed it.

Race 2 was good also had some more great battles through out the but nothing like race one.

Cheers RD for anyother great Clio cup event and thanks to everyone for some great clean driving.

As for Ethan's problem he was on TS and I did bring the problem up in game chat but no one say said anything and I could only guess that it was ignored.

When the ARC used this track for an event, there were a couple of problems. First was that no pit presets seemed to work but as there is no mandatory pitstop that shouldn't be a problem. The other was the chicane down the back straight. Going through it, the cars seemed to lag/warp so try and go single file through it or you might end up in a crash.

Soooo, sign me up please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 64 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years