RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Still no joy Keith. The last time this happened the f1 mod was click as well by mistake and it was shown unknown as i didnt have have the mod, Maybe something Strange like that

I can't remember the exact folder name, but if you check the WTCC 08 @ Ledenon thread in the European Folder, Ryan said you needed to delete a folder as well as reinstall. Might be worth checking out because a few people were having problems too. I also found out that the BTCC 09 mod caused a conflict so if you have that you will need to get rid.

edit: this was the specific folder - WTCC_2007_Addon but i still recommend taking a look at the thread http://www.racedepartment.com/europ...c-08-vectra-ledenon-sun-aug-1st-2010-a-5.html

Looked at the TV cameras during warmup and the game just hung on me, had to hit task manager to quit it. Absolutely great :D. Wish peeps would start making tracks properly and maybe test these things.

Edit: By that I mean the converters of this track, If they knew maybe a warning. Absolutely ruined my night and pointless staying up for.

Sorry to hear about your troubles guys! Crappy when you stay up really late and get shafted by a game bug.

Q: went well enough to grid 10th. not really happy but had so little time ot actuallylap here that mid field was to be expected.

R1 Got a good dtart and had to race very hard with several drivers! Managed to go well in my pit sstop and resumed in 8th after one lap back out. Finished 6th I think after a big off following Rhys into T1! Damn I hate making mistakes!

R2 I am 3rd and get a good dtart and jump both PAul and the pole sitter but forgot who it was ATM.

Ran uncontested for the first 1/2 and held a 4 second lead entering the pits. I waited til the guys behind me pitted to enter and hold position on them and avoid back markers hopefully. Got a decent stop but slowed to early passing another car in the pits and added some time to my stop. BUt once I am off the pitsd and lapping again I am up on Keith by 4 seconds. HE whittles it down to the 2.9 region but then he slowly drifts back to a point where it was 6 seconds on lap 16. I have a slow moment being too cautious and he gains a bit back but I am safe for a WIN!

THey don;t come often for me and it felt great to have the field chase me and not really eat my lead and eventually pass me.

All in all I have to give this track an A-! IT just takes time to realize that the harder you drive the slower you go! The old trick of slow down to go faster really applies here!

I think Jesper gets the overall win and congrats its well deserved!

Cheer guys!

And don;t forget! NEXT WEEK WE HAVE 2 GT events Sunday and Monday! Also MINI/Clio wars on Wednesday and could realy use drivers for that event!

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-IFM

Class: International Formula Master
Track: Nogaro 2004 v1.1
Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15 mins (21:45 EST)
Warmup: 10 mins
Race: 2x20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Circuit Paul Armagnac is a motorsport race track near Nogaro in southwestern France. The track was built in 1960. The venue hosted the French round of the Grand Prix motorcycle road racing world championship in 1978 and 1982, as well as the 2003 round of the FIA Sportscar Championship. It also hosted rounds of the Formula 3000 series between 1990 and 1993. The Formula Three Euro Series also visits the circuit. The FIA GT Championship also visits the circuit with the latest event being the Nogaro 2 Hours held in October 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%