International Formula Master

Finally Race On is availble on Steam. I downloaded it straight away and couldn't wait to try out the Formula Masters cars. I was really surprised by one way the lack of speed, but on the other hand the huge amount of grip.

After some time spent I do like them a lot. You can really have some close racing.

What are your thoughts on this single seater addition? I'm really looking forward for an club event with these fun racers. Also what do you think is the big difference between the F3000 and the formula master?

Cars are awesome like you said! Love the grip and how the engine sounds.

What kinds of annoys me is that SimBin consequently uses the name of the series wrong: Formula MasterS instead of what is should be Formula MasteR.

I think i have reported that to them like 7 months ago and still they use it wrong everywhere: the game, website, etc...

Back to topic: IFM @ Racing Club, did you check here: http://forum.racedepartment.com/rac...d-october-2009-formula-master-imola-08-a.html

Finally Race On is availble on Steam. I downloaded it straight away and couldn't wait to try out the Formula Masters cars. I was really surprised by one way the lack of speed, but on the other hand the huge amount of grip.

After some time spent I do like them a lot. You can really have some close racing.

What are your thoughts on this single seater addition? I'm really looking forward for an club event with these fun racers. Also what do you think is the big difference between the F3000 and the formula master?

They are good, I know they are slower but every race series has its merits.. For example karts, slow but fun etc.

:) enjoy

F.Masters kick-ass ... so much immersion whilst driving them and they respond as I would expect one of these things to respond.

I would buy this addon for these and the Muscle Club cars alone ... as both are amazing fun to drive.

I will be honest I have not been a fan of F3000 because the cars are too intense and technical for me. After about 10 laps they leave my head hurting. On the other hand the lower speed and extra grip on the Formula Masters car has me really liking open wheel again. The cars have a wonderful balance and feel that like to be driven aggressively. Now if I can learn how to set a car up correctly I may be able to be competitive in them. Also the action driving view in the masters car is nicely detailed a big improvement there. Great job Sim Bin!

i completely love this series.

How do you guys compare it to mmg f1?

I wouldn't compare it to an F1 mod. They are totally different cars. You can't really compare F1 to any other open wheel series.

I would compare it to all those great and super popular Forumula Nippon mods for rFactor.

I don't think there's any mod (released) for any sim that even comes close. SimBin really did an outstanding job. IFM FTW!

Thanks Bram for the event and the setups. I gotta double check the thursday night cause I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.

Good to hear more of you are a fan of the high grip single seaters. I really like the feeling you have control over it. Even in a fast corner correcting the steering, I feel like Vettel on his pole lap on Suzuka 2 weeks ago.

Oh d@mn!

Would love to have jumped on for some of this but I'm out tonight. A mate of mine is having leaving do drinks...

I'll look out for future events though.

Will there be a time trial track for this one so I can see how close, (read: far), I am away from the rest of the pack?
I'm fairly new to this game, and PC gaming as a whole so I'd like to get to within a few seconds before I attempt a full on race. :)

Formula Master...How to drive?

Hi~ Good Morning.

This is monday morning here Seoul.

Yesterday, I had several short races with my Club members with F master.
and little bit disappointed with my results of races.

We are doing Radical SR4 league with Club members and it will be end
next week.... I think my driving with Radical is not that bad.
sometimes I get on podium with Radical..

Actually, I have started SimRacing with GTR-E six months ago.

But, I realized yesterday that my driving is not at all better than before,
the race with F Master is proof explaining it.

Could any body tell me what is big difference between Raidical and F Master ?
even a small tip for driving is enough for me now.

Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back