International Formula Master 2009

Cars International Formula Master 2009 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ifm.jpg

The International Formula Masters 2009 mod has been released for Assetto Corsa by CTDP (Cars & Tracks Development Project).

Young at heart
Fresh from the start
Step up into the next generation

The International Formula Master (IFM) was the successor of the F3000 International Masters series. It was held as a supporting series during the European WTCC races from 2007 until 2009. The series was a junior Formula series which was thought as a stepping stone into the GP2 just like the Formula 3 Euro Series.

The cars were manufactured by Italian based company Tatuus and were comparable to smaller single seaters like the Formula 3 cars. However they looked more like a small version of a pre-2009 Formula 1 car.

Download International Formula Master 2009 here

I really like this car. I like that you can feel when you are about to lose it. It gives you time to correct. I am racing around Spa and enjoying it - thank you!

This car is by far the best mod in terms of FFB (and I am very picky when it comes to FFB, I don't care about the looks/design so much, but even in that department this car is fabulous), if not even the ac standard cars included! But pleaaaaaase, do an update so that it runs on AC 1.1!!!

I can't get this mod to load. I select the track and the car and it freezes at the black loading screen and goes nowhere....!! Then I have to Ctrl, Alt ,Delete to get back to the mod/track choice screen. I have downloaded the mod three times and tried each download. I can't get it to work. No idea why.
My copy of AC is completely unmodded at this time. Any ideas ?

syncmaster updated International Formula Master 2009 with a new update entry:

Version 1.2 released

View attachment 90275
Changelog

• New graphic buttons
  • New preview screens
  • Fixed collider pivot point
  • Fixed TC and ABS to default off
  • Added Rossi alternative HiTech livery
  • Added Provenzano altertnative Trident livery
  • Added Hillclimb stand alone add on
  • Fixed aero to be compatible with version 1.1.5 of AC
  • Adjusted tire and wheel rim shaders
  • Fixed cockpit carbon shader
  • Fixed AO layer on wc car extra (sidepods and wings)
  • Fixed sound.ini...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still my most favorite mod - superb handling! One item on the wish list: an optional S1-version with more hp - not too much but around 300hp would be perfect! Effect would be, that you have to be a bit more careful when accelerating out of corners which makes it more demanding to drive.

Very nice indeed. However, I'm having a crazy oscillation on the straights with my CSW V2. Anyone else having this issue or a workaround?

The great sound of this car is gone after 1.1.5 patch - now it sounds like a jet plane, any idea how to fix that?
Totally agree. The original sound was superb. The post-1.1.5 sound is worse than a model airplane; it's more like a 2-stroke power mower. Somebody please HELP!!!

Very nice indeed. However, I'm having a crazy oscillation on the straights with my CSW V2. Anyone else having this issue or a workaround?
Hey Wlr3, did you figure out how to stop the oscillation on your steering wheel in straights?? My wheel shakes violently on straights and I can't steer at all. I really want this car back to the way it was when it was first released.

Hey Wlr3, did you figure out how to stop the oscillation on your steering wheel in straights?? My wheel shakes violently on straights and I can't steer at all. I really want this car back to the way it was when it was first released.
Sorry Marty, no luck. I double-checked my min force setting and it was already at 0. I don't want to add a dead zone... so no joy for me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%