International Formula Master 2009

Cars International Formula Master 2009 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not sure what happened, car loaded at Spa then 2 secs later PC crashed and restarted itself before had a chance to do anything.
After reloading AC and car everything worked fine....Strange!!

Having said that I'm no expert on cars in AC but what a great car mod this is and handles beautifully plus great sounding engine.....well done best mod so far for me.

Sorry Marty, no luck. I double-checked my min force setting and it was already at 0. I don't want to add a dead zone... so no joy for me.
Thanks for the reply wlr.
I turned down Gain to 70% on my G27 in settings. It fixed the wild oscillation. Not the best solution to fix the problem (70% gain has no feel to it...) but atleast I get to drive this incredible car for now.

Thanks for this add on, sounds great but I have not managed to get mine to work. I put the ifm09 folder into the content/cars folder but when I launch, the sim crashes to desktop. Am I doing it wrong ?

just to mention to anyone having problems with blinking rear light extra....it does not work properly.
I think I have solved it the light.ini files are in the wrong folders I took out the one from Brake lights folder which is named rain light and placed it in the blinking light folder. they now work.

have downloaded, but clearly doing something wrong, under "cars" there is a empty box, but it doesnt load a car? i couldnt see any instruction for install? im a dummy when doing this, where do i extract the files? and do i extract both files? ifm 2009, ifm 2009_HC.?
and a change log?.
sorry but i dont know where to place these files? help?

I´m quite confused with the data folder, is the data.acd a compiled data folder and if yes is the stuff with the rear light just pointless now?
or what? :D

have downloaded, but clearly doing something wrong, under "cars" there is a empty box, but it doesnt load a car? i couldnt see any instruction for install? im a dummy when doing this, where do i extract the files? and do i extract both files? ifm 2009, ifm 2009_HC.?
and a change log?.
sorry but i dont know where to place these files? help?
You just need to unzip the file and put the ifm 2009 and the ifm 2009_HC to the other cars, under assetto corsa/content/cars . And then it should appear under Tatuus ingame ;)

With the new AC update I'm finding that on slow corners at spa the tyre screeching sound starts going off and it feels like I'm losing traction at the rear. It happens on most races but occasionally it doesn't. I've no idea what could be causing it and haven't exactly rigorously tested it but figured I should mention it in case others find the same issue.

Searching on internet, i found a video about an updated FM. Can i post the video link here? There is the download link on description, so someone can try it and give us a feedback, i had no time to test it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.0%