rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IFS3.jpg

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB2
Cars: IFS3 : Formula 3
Track: Austria (RedBull-Ring)
MOD: Download via Server

Everything is downloadable via server login.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists:
Traction control:
Allowed
ABS: Allowed
Auto-clutch: Allowed
Auto-shift: Allowed

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 min
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 30 min

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

1. Gijs van Elderen
  2. Martin Bulgin
  3. Nicolas Delamare
  4. Simon Christmann
  5. Fabio Calcio-Gandino
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
So that's what Petros Mak has been up to, that is one quality mod very addictive to drive like the rF1F3 mod, I joined a league running the F3 mod few years ago just so I could drive it more with real people, easy to get into but hard to master.

Guys, I've made two solo races with that car: two stranges issues appear ! It's just like the front brakes went out: first race after 15 minutes, the front-left brake doesn't respond so the car pull on the left when I braked !
And on the 2nd race after 9 laps it was the front-right brake which did the same !
The engine brake and brake disc's size aren't adjustable...I will check that again...

Edit: same issue for the 3rd race, after 11 laps the front-left brake temperature is decreasing even when I brake, and so the car pull on the right....
Medium downforce, Mercedes engine, I really don't understand, and of course the pitstop I did wasn't useful to repair that !!

Last edited:
I don˙t complain many times, because cars are equal for all of us, but would you sign me out of this race, please.
I drove, I think, 0.3 version a year ago and then it was a decent F3 mod. Now I have feeling like I am driving on clay without proper feedback from the surface, steering wheel behave strange and I never know, did I turn it enough or not and overall feeling is just not enjoyable :(.
Cya next time :).

Hmmm seems that not many people like this mod, I only had about 15 laps or so the other day with the default setup but it felt ok to me, but three sign ups is a bit of a disaster, still come on guys we can have some fun.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%