rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ifs3-jpg.73150

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM IFS3
Cars: IFS3 : Formula 3
Track: Monaco 2013
MOD: Download via Server

Everything is downloadable via server login.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: OFF ==> due to brake failures

Assists:
Auto-clutch:
Allowed
Auto-shift: Allowed

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 min
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 30 min

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Note: Your free RD license is valid until 1st March. Upgrade your account to Premium here.

1. Martin Bulgin
  2. Gijs van Elderen
  3. Nicolas Delamare
  4. Xavier Poirel
  5. Joao Fernandes
  6. Edgar Steffens
  7. Andreas Oehrlich
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
There seems to be a few flickering signs but they are mostly in the pits and I can honestly say when lapping I didn't notice any, if any one wants a setup Wednesday just give me a shout.

Hi guys,
I would like to drive this race with you and maybe some future races too.
Thats my first race here.
I'm looking forward to it and hope to be at home in time. If not I will tell you.

:thumbsup:

Some tips,

When you select a car the are some upgrades in the "tuning" menu.
2 Tires brands, 3 engines, 3 aero packs, ...

In the RD setup section the is a setup for this car from @Simon Christmann .
IMO it's a better setup then default to start from.

I had a lonely race but an enjoyable one, if I had found the pace a bit earlier I would have been able to battle with the leaders, after about 6 laps I got on to the same pace more or less but they had a big gap by then, I was lucky to finish 2nd but I will take it :D

Nearly missed qualy. Spun on my first timed lap and was only in P5 but i had a good last lap and ended on pole :cool:
I had not the best start (Red Bull Ring gearing is not ideal for Monaco :D) but i could stay in front. For the first maybe 10min we stay as a close trio at the front. But then @Gijs van Elderen decided to lose one wheel. I could build a gap without taking to much risk. So i tried to manage it from the front knowing i had a superb top speed. But then i took it to easy made a mistake at the pool chicane and lost P1 to @Andreas Oehrlich. But i recovered could push and overtake him again 2 laps later on the way to Massent. Then i was again in the control mode. I did again a mistake at the pool chicane but this time i went straight. But i lifted so that i had no advantage. In the last lap Andreas also decided to lose a wheel and the gap to Martin had been already 20sec so that i could cruise it home.

Only 6 starters but an intense and exciting race :thumbsup:

I had a sloppy start. Side by side through T1. :speechless: I thought it would be impossible.
But... No contact at all. :thumbsup:

After that i was hold up :whistling: by Andreas and Simon for a while! :p Getting a good clean pass is nearly impossible if the guys in front of you don't make mistakes. :barefoot:

Then i made a little mistake... and lost a wheel. I went to the pits and suffered a 10 min damage repair...

I felt really comfy with this car track combo and had a good race pace. Damn wheel...:cautious:

F3.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing