Interlagos Revival 2.0

AleDriving

@Simberia
Interlagos Revival 2.0
http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=17

Author : SILVANO CANGACEIRO and NUNO VILELA

This is the first clue that developed Revival series. Are altogether 15 tracks This is the first and it's Interlagos track with the old modeled for the present day, as Interlagos was not destroyed but enhanced for the new times.
The layout is ideal for F1 racing and sport tourism as WTCC, GTR and others.

I want to thank first and foremost the friend of Portugal Nuno Vilela who created the land and was a teacher, with his calm in teaching me the Bobs Track Builder. Thanks to all of its administrator and BOXRACEBRASIL Carlão. The pilots who participated in the first endurance with version 1.0 in 2011.

Other Acknowledgments:

Bobs Track Builder
RFT 2010 I used two stands of their tracks in Barcelona, I hope you do not mind, I am an admirer of your work.

Video recorded by Emerson Fitipaldi in 1978 which explains step by step the Interlagos track.
The pilots all veterans who admired Interlagos in its totality and Greatness.

I would like help from a friend who taught me to put custom sounds in the stands. Contact: jovemcom93@msn.com

When rfactor central and all admired Series REVIVAL who is just starting here. But that month we will be putting a new track. The next one is ready is the General San Martin. But that is another history.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.3%