Resource icon

Tracks Interlagos 2013 Trackupdate 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bertin submitted a new resource:

Interlagos 2013 Trackupdate - Bertin

Thanks to @Reddvers and @chargingcar for their textures

Here is update for Interlagos circuit.

Special thanks to Ryder. Without PSSG editor this wouldn't be possible to do.

I changed the placement of advertising banners to match reality.

Back up your original files ...

Copying files to ... steamapps/common/f12013/tracks/circuit/brazil folder ..

Enjoy it!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you changing the Placement of the Banners and then Resaving the PSSG?
I Would just like to know the way you are going about it :thumbsup:

Wow. Seriously. You only waited 2 days to re-release most of my textures in a different order. I would like to type what I really think but I would probably get in-trouble.

Shame on you. Do original work and post it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Wow. Seriously. You only waited 2 days to re-release most of my textures in a different order. I would like to type what I really think but I would probably get in-trouble.

Thank you.

Yes. I used some of your textures. They are very well done. Thank you. I am particularly concerned about it, these textures to put on banners to match the real location.

Yes. I used some of your textures. They are very well done. Thank you. I am particularly concerned about it, these textures to put on banners to match the real location.

LOL. Thanks, you saved me the hassle of having to prove to the admins that you "stole" much of my work.

I have pm'd you but can I ask you publicly why you did not feel it polite to ask for permission to use the work myself and @chargingcar did ?

Thanks.

LOL. Thanks, you saved me the hassle of having to prove to the admins that you "stole" much of my work.

I have pm'd you but can I ask you publicly why you did not feel it polite to ask for permission to use the work myself and @chargingcar did ?

Thanks.
I did not know that I have to ask you. If I used the next time your work, I ask you. Thank you again.

Thank you.
Theres always one person who steals other peoples hard work m8 :thumbsup:

No comment...........but..........looking forward to your next work........I know what you did with the object file takes a lot of work and patience. That is impressive. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back