Resource icon

Misc Interior Single & Custom LED Lighting 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
Melphiz submitted a new resource:

Single LED lighting - Examples and description for lighting interior LEDs single pr special paired.

Almost end of F1 2012 game era but still I want to share my research.

This mod contains files and description to make the interior LEDs light separately one after one or create custom groups to light.

The files are not for standalone use, you have to either import them or can use them as example to create your own LED lighting series.

If you want to use this mod into your mod, implement the correct credits and tag me, thank you.

##################
##### Files: #####
##################

I...

Read more about this resource...

I have updated the overview with a new fact that came into my mind just yesterday before I went to sleep:

The use of LOW-REVS (darkgrey) and HIGH-REVS (white) only. Scroll the overview page down until you see a new picture and there's some description around it.

I'm afraid I can't. I haven't found any similar alpha file (greyzones) or color lights for the OSD, in b_osd there are only different files and none of them are like the interior's system.

Well, I play w/o OSD anyway so I didn't notice and think of it at first but I've just looked up and have no clue where these information/files could be. I was looking for other OSD color lights as well a while ago and gave up.

Just updated the overview, I've found out the game sets each different greylevel to a different REVSlevel. So you can also use +1% brightness of given darkgrey and create an 80 LEDs interior :D

Melphiz updated Interior Single & Custom LED Lighting with a new update entry:

Added custom LEDs, 2013 sequences, ultra real LEDs, fun LEDs

I have added now custom LEDs with no LED but a colored bar.

Further I have included a 15-single-LED-left-to-right alpha_mask for IcemanLFS' Ultra Real LEDs
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ultra-real-leds-lights.71538/

Also I began to create F1 2013 sequences but stopped working on them for now, I have included the sequences for Lotus and Red Bull

Last but not least I added two fun sequences, FORMULA 1 as shown before in a video and a sinus green-to-red bar...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Credits for included Ultra Real LED stuff http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ultra-real-leds-lights.71538/ go to @IcemanLFS

Import & Install Instructions are included in each folder in the archive, you can use these as you wish, recolor them or w/e. Have fun!

monster ... why is that so popular? Sorry, you won't see monster stuff from me, I can promise :D

just too bad I don't find the OSD stuff for that, searched around but I can't find the actual lights or alpha only the background :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%