I dont know if this was a bug or from contact i had but it was pretty unique. After i took a pitstop during a race a few laps after i noticed the truck was not braking not nearly as well it had been before and after a couple laps of almost running out of braking room i checked my brake temps and they were like 1100, 1000, 800, and 88. I've never experienced brake failure in an rfactor based game before and for it to only be in 1 wheel which i thought was pretty neat, but i had to hobble around for another 20 minutes which wasnt so neat.

Don't know, but was you experiencing with Mechanical failures? When I set Mech.Fail. to Time Scaled, than (race track 8 laps, race time n/a) I everytime ruined my brakes after few laps (ca. 5). Truck stopped braking and brake temp. felt down, even if I pushed brake throttle while driving. It was like brakes jumped out to ditch somewhere :)

Hi. I just knew about this game. I'd like to know , before buying it, if you can simulate a Championship whith races and actual teams , if there are driving aids and how is AI in race.
Finally as I play only Formula open wheels do you recommend this game or RFactor2?
Thank-you so much

The answer to all of your questions is YES YOU CAN ; )
About the Driving aids and AI configuration just think about an rFactor and there you have it, quite aggressive AI, difficult to chase and huge ammount of setup and aid customization.

The feeling of the trucks are great, near the best mods Ive seen in rFactor. Anyway, dont compare it with rFactor 2 as this last one will give you more chances to install mods and drive other categories. But if you like truck races, Formula Truck is a must buy.

Hope it helps, good luck!

Tank-you gorka. Only one thing: when you speak about truck races, do you mean real trucks or open wheel like Formula 1, which is my most interest.
Thanks again

sorry for dummy question, but I am a beginner in this game. Just bought and installed but I don't find in cars choice Formula cars, wich I want to drive and race. How can I get them?
Thank-you

Hi i bought Formula Trucks 2013 and i searched for Tracks but there are only a few.

I also own GSC Extreme and for that game there are a lot more tracks avaiable (MOD).

Is it possible to convert the tracks which work in GSC Extreme to Formula Truck 2013?

Can I play multiplayer with a friend AND have all the AI drivers on the track, like Nascar season 2003 ? Otherwise I don't bother to buy it. (MP and 3 - 4 player on the track is SO borring)

Hi All,

I'm asking the question because I have sent them 3 emails since the 01/01/2015, asking if they can reactive my code for Formula Truck 2013, but I have not had a reply as yet.
I have emailed them on the link that is on there web site.

Any ideas please.

Rob.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%