Resource icon

Apps intelliboost 0.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
Many thanks for the app, works very well ! Here is my config for the F1 2018 hybrid at Spa.

0.000|95|Start/Finish
0.065|65|La Source
0.397|60|Bruxelles
0.483|35|Double Gauche
0.683|32|Fagnes
0.717|5|Campus
0.978|0|Start/Finish

Hi!

I really like the app so far, definitely plan to use it for LMP1 WEC races. I would like to post a suggestion / request for a possible improvement to the app.

With LMP1 you use the boost differently around traffic compared to a lap without traffic. Intelliboost is good for the laps without multiclass traffic, but manual boosting with a button would be better around traffic. That is why for me, an override keybind would be very useful. Press a key to make the app inactive until the next lap, to manage my boost manually.

If anything like that is possible, it would really be awesome!

Hi!

I really like the app so far, definitely plan to use it for LMP1 WEC races. I would like to post a suggestion / request for a possible improvement to the app.

With LMP1 you use the boost differently around traffic compared to a lap without traffic. Intelliboost is good for the laps without multiclass traffic, but manual boosting with a button would be better around traffic. That is why for me, an override keybind would be very useful. Press a key to make the app inactive until the next lap, to manage my boost manually.

If anything like that is possible, it would really be awesome!
I was about to make the same suggestion....
Apart from that I really love using the app :) Great work!

Would it be possible to have an option to revert it back to the way it use to work? As in a set start point and and end point. This is a very handy tool, but on newer car the app detects ERS as 100% full all the time, so it will start boosting in the correct place, but then will not stop again.

Many thanks

Would it be possible to have an option to revert it back to the way it use to work? As in a set start point and and end point. This is a very handy tool, but on newer car the app detects ERS as 100% full all the time, so it will start boosting in the correct place, but then will not stop again.

Many thanks

Is this problem related to all cars or just on some special ones? Could you provide an example?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%