Resource icon

Apps intelliboost 0.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
I installed the app, it seems to work fine - I can create, load and reload the setup files.
I can edit the setup files.
I switch to charging mode and the app shows all is ok (active).

But - there is no ERS boost happening - the app does not trigger ERS boost.

What could be the cause for the app not working?

EDIT:
I created a new boost file, have copied the boost file content from the sample file into the fresh file -> NO BOOST
I created a new boost file and have written:

0.000 | 0.999

(I figured that should trigger boost everywhere for testing purposes) -> NO BOOST

I have experimentally created a new controller profile and removed all throttle axis restrictions (I figured the 3% / 97% deadzones might interfere witht the boost trigger threshhold of the app) -> NO BOOST

the apps status:

boostfile: OK

active

ERS: 100%

When pressing the reload file button it will read “reload ok!”

Last edited:
Hi,

I have the same problem that Dirk Steffen had, but I have b mapped and it still doesn't work. It shows boosting where it should be boosting but it doesn't boost. Combined with Keyboard is ticked.

Hi,

I have the same problem that Dirk Steffen had, but I have b mapped and it still doesn't work. It shows boosting where it should be boosting but it doesn't boost. Combined with Keyboard is ticked.
I simple overlooked to map the KERS function to the “b” button on the keyboard.
This was on the older version of the app though - I have not tried the newer version yet.

Hi,

same issue here with a python error
[PY ERROR]: apps/python/intelliboost\intelliboost.py (173) global name 'keyboard' is not defined

Maybe this is a good starting point. I use Windows 7 64 bit. I try to figure out whats wrong.
i tell you again, my friend in widowd ten has no ssues using it, i on the other hand coudn't get it to show in the right hand side bar where all the apps where, then i moved all the files from the keyboard into the root folder of your app, then the app showed in the game sidebar i could open the app, i placed the spline points to have the lut file. and selected the charging mode, but the app simply didn't press the kers button. hope, it's a better starting point to fix it

i tried the new version, it loads fine, but doesn't apply the kers button. i set this in the lut file and put the charging mode.

0.00|100|main straight
0.250|50|main
0.500|20|main2

log is full of this error:
[PY ERROR]: apps/python/intelliboost\intelliboost.py (175) global name 'keyboard' is not defined

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%