Cars Integra DC5

This is the continuation of the old forum thread (http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/honda-integra-type-r-dc5.29103/page-4). I have done a decent amount of progress in this time, I just forgot about to post about it, so here we go.
Interior only needs few details like the door trim and such, and exterior is missing a basic suspension geometry.
cb27d02248e7d66cc28c80d7a42edd65.png

8db0d1ef3a821c02e4ed7b71e8cbb791.png

dadb0397814be1cdd85c3db6e81781fb.png

bb4d82b87addf7100d6a2edf03260275.png

Great to see progress!Good luck I hope you will get the physics & sound right for this great car:) keep up!Can't wait to drive it...

Last edited:
No updates for 2,5 years, last inquiry from 1,5 years ago got no response, OP hasn't logged into RD since last year, the other guy working on the mod hasn't logged in for 1,5 years.

There is optimism, then there is blind faith, then there is pure delusion.

Hi there, it's been a while lol. I recently recalled about this forum and noticed that there is still some interest on this, or at least there was some interest 7 months ago lol.
I worked on this project a few months ago to prepare some beauty shots and renders, and thought that it might be a good idea to make this public and release the file so that the community can do something with it, as I've had no time to take on this again since I left it, and I probably won't be getting into AC modding any time soon.
I'm releasing it under CC-by, so you can do pretty much whatever you want with it as long as you give credit.
The model as it is now might or might not work out of the box after exporting (it used to work, but I can't remember how many things need to be done still). I tried to organise the file a bit before uploading, but honestly, it is still a mess.
Most of the textures are very basic and many of the materials are made with blender nodes.
This is the file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lTtEBfPfCFtvTBqA7r47xN_XxQwwWr9i?usp=sharing
The textures are packed inside of the .blend file

Last edited:
It's a shame I never made DC5 physics, only DC2. Otherwise I'd probably have picked this up. :mad:

I do think it shares some geometry, so if someone does pick it up, maybe I have something useful.

It's a shame I never made DC5 physics, only DC2. Otherwise I'd probably have picked this up. :mad:

I do think it shares some geometry, so if someone does pick it up, maybe I have something useful.
Where can I find that DC2?I tried every one I could find(around 6 of them) and couldnt find a good one as ex owner.They all drive bad(complete lack of body roll or weight transfer ,FFB going weak to almost non existant in harpins and soild on straights etc).Thanks!
TBH only FWD Honda that is good to drive and most complete IMO s Norms FK2.

Last edited:
Where can I find that DC2?I tried every one I could find(around 6 of them) and couldnt find a good one as ex owner.They all drive bad(complete lack of body roll or weight transfer ,FFB going weak to almost non existant in harpins and soild on straights etc).Thanks!
TBH only FWD Honda that is good to drive and most comoplete IMO s Norms FK2.
On my hard-drive. Although it's still a bit incomplete.

If you could find someone to make me a good scratch model and sound, I'd release it publicly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back