Instructions for F1 Monaco with RSS FH 2021 data.acd (Safe hairpin and chicanes 100% AI Strength)

Misc Instructions for F1 Monaco with RSS FH 2021 data.acd (Safe hairpin and chicanes 100% AI Strength) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

Instructions for Monaco of RSS FH 2021 data.acd (Safe hairpin and chicanes 100% AI Strength) - Get round those hairpins

Instructions for Monaco of RSS FH 2021 data.acd (Safe hairpin and chicanes 100% AI Strength)

EDIT: 29/03/2021- Following a request from Race Sim Studio I have removed the data.acd files from the download

The new updated version is instuctions only and does not include the original or amended data.acd files

How to amend RSSFH2020 car mod data.acd to assist RSS FH 2020 AI and Driver to negotiate the...

Read more about this resource...

they really asked you to remove it?

A very polite request from RSS due to the file being copyrighted - I had no issue as it can be easily explained to DIY in a text file and they understood I wasn’t trying to circumnavigate their intellectual property rights.

Last edited:
I have some issues with your kind instructions and ask you for help:

- Your number 2 instruction: where shall i paste the copy of data.acd? Shall I rename the original data.acd or the one copied ?
- Your number 4 instruction: I dont have a "data" file in any of my rss mods. I have 700 cars, but onl about 160 have a "data" file.
- Your number 6 instruction: I dont know what you mean with "repack"
- nothing happens when I click the version number of CM a few times.

Thank you for your idea and help!

I have some issues with your kind instructions and ask you for help:

- Your number 2 instruction: where shall i paste the copy of data.acd? Shall I rename the original data.acd or the one copied ?
- Your number 4 instruction: I dont have a "data" file in any of my rss mods. I have 700 cars, but onl about 160 have a "data" file.
- Your number 6 instruction: I dont know what you mean with "repack"
- nothing happens when I click the version number of CM a few times.

Thank you for your idea and help!
Instruction 2.
Copy data.acd by right clicking and paste into same place it will create a 'data - Copy.acd' file then rename this to 'monaco_data.acd' This is the one you will work on - Then rename the data.acd file to orig_data.acd' and leave in place - You now have a 'monaco_data.acd' and an 'orig_data.acd' file

intstuction 6.
To access the unpack data.acd file you must be in developer mode of the full Content manager version then 'open car in content tab'
then you will find the unpack data tab (see below) you just repack when completed

Hope that helps and always ad i mean always back up your RSS folder before doing this!

Screenshot (704) (Medium).png

Instruction 2.
Copy data.acd by right clicking and paste into same place it will create a 'data - Copy.acd' file then rename this to 'monaco_data.acd' This is the one you will work on - Then rename the data.acd file to orig_data.acd' and leave in place - You now have a 'monaco_data.acd' and an 'orig_data.acd' file

intstuction 6.
To access the unpack data.acd file you must be in developer mode of the full Content manager version then 'open car in content tab'
then you will find the unpack data tab (see below) you just repack when completed

Hope that helps and always ad i mean always back up your RSS folder before doing this!

View attachment 476920

Can you explain instruction #4? I don't have this data folder either.

EDIT: I didn't read earlier. Upgrading to full CM now.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years