Installing the STCC!

I know a few people are wondering, I received my copy today from megastore.
If you want to buy it from there I can't recommend them enough, sent out on Friday delivered Monday from Sweden is amazing.

As before it's all in English apart from a few bits on the box but that also comes with English equivalents & the quick start guide.

Installing you get the offline & online option, I only use the online version so you go through that, enter the key on the manual and you are given the choice of installing Race 07, Race 07 Dedicated Server & the STCC.
I already have Race07 (Boxed) so untick the R07 & Dedicated options and it just installs the STCC, quick update and it's ready. It copied about 800Mb from the disc for those who are wondering how big the steam download might be.

Everything is available through GTR Evo, but only R07 & STCC content is available through the STCC.

I've had a quick go and all I can say so far is that the tracks rule, nothing beats flying in a touring car :D

lol just read that u sed everything integrates lol (just noticed a few blank category boxes in the list of racing series in GTR-E lol). i think of GTR-E as the daddy, Race 07 as the Mummy and STCC as the child lol, with GTR-E owning the house lol (since everything appears in GTRe but not (i think) the other way round)

are they relasing an expansion version only i.e. without race 07 as well, seeing as i have GTRe Full version (with race 07). it would be nice if the stcc series and its tracks and rules would integrate into GTRe tho i doubt that lol.

It does!

2ujkorr.jpg

The icons get smaller so that we can have even more classes :D

i presume you can add custom classes (e.g. F1) on that scren as well? i also wish it would have a screen for the overall class (i.e. GT, WTCC) and then when u click on one it comes up with the different series/seasons instead of them all being on 1 screen(i.e. GT Pro, Sport, Club; WTCC 06, WTCC 07 respectivly) i hope u understand that lol

• Jacek Kozlowski

Nice,thanks for info Simon.Now i want to have STCC even more...come on steam-why its taking so long

About £30.
http://english.megastore.se/template/next,Product.vm?itemid=1993780

It's a Swedish site but it ships to the UK, quickly I must say..

I think this is about $40 US plus shipping. This is way out of line with all other Usa avilable Sim Bin games. i think they are missing the boat by not selling in the US. I have every simbin race sim produced but will not pay close to $50 for another race 07 evo add on. I wont install a downloaded steam version. ALL my simbing installs are from a cd with a nocd exe. which is already avilable for "stcc the game".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.9%