installing race 07 mods help!

Hi there,
I am having trouble adding mods to race 07.(note:just race 07, not gtr evo) I have tried this with the V8 supercars 2009 mod, and the carrera cup 2009 mod for race 07. I extract to the main race 07 folder, start the game up, choose the track, then it comes up with the car select menu. When it first comes up, i cant see any logo saying "v8 supercars", etc, so i go into the car filter, click the plus sign on both the carrera and the V8's(so the circle turns green), then i go back into the car select screen and the mods still arent there. How do i get these mods to show up in the car selection screen?(I have installed the F105 mod, which was designed to go under the formula bmw's, and this mod works)
Here are some pics of what i mean:

Thanks

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,205
  • menu.JPG
    menu.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,648
If you're running the offline version, the files should be at C:/Program Files/SimBin/GTR Evolution. There should be a folder in there called GameData. You the need to open a mod in WinRAR or the equivalent of and extract the mod to the root GTR Evolution folder (C:/Program Files/SimBin/GTR Evolution) and overwrite all the files. If it's a track you're having problems with, it might be because you need to put it in the Locations folder, at C:/Program Files/SimBin/GTR Evolution/GameData/Locations.

Hope that helps. Anymore problems, just ask, we're here to help ;)

ok

If you're running the offline version, the files should be at C:/Program Files/SimBin/GTR Evolution. There should be a folder in there called GameData. You the need to open a mod in WinRAR or the equivalent of and extract the mod to the root GTR Evolution folder (C:/Program Files/SimBin/GTR Evolution) and overwrite all the files. If it's a track you're having problems with, it might be because you need to put it in the Locations folder, at C:/Program Files/SimBin/GTR Evolution/GameData/Locations.

Hope that helps. Anymore problems, just ask, we're here to help ;)

thanks for your reply. I have done what you have said, and the fvr V8 supercars 2009 mod shows up in the car filter, but no logo or anything that i can select them with shows up in the main car/car class selection menu. How do i get this logo/button to show up.(Note: Ive already tried pressing the "+" button, which makes the circle that was originally red, turn green). Im also having the same problem with the F107, and the carrera cup 2009 mod(no logo/button showing up in the selection menu-they show up in the car filter)

Thanks for you help so far :)

probaly the menue buttons are in the GTR evo ui folder so they wont show up if you dont have that but still there should be a empty slot
to choose the car if you did everything right.

Nah, there is no empty slot, just the 8 car classes that came with the race 07 game. I only have just race 07 by the way! Ive got the F1-05 mod, and this is designed to go under the formula BMW's, and this works. How do i put the V8's under, say, the wtcc 06/07, so i can select the V8's? Ive asked people about the compatability of this mod, and they said it works in both GTR Evolution, and race 07.

on the forum, goto community slightly off topic but, for future reference, you will get car id clashes if you install the porches and the F1 together its one or the other or you will get mismatches online afaik.

I think it's not mod related, since he can't get any of them to show up.

on the forum, goto community slightly off topic but, for future reference, you will get car id clashes if you install the porches and the F1 together its one or the other or you will get mismatches online afaik.

Whaa, didn't know that.

I have the MAK-Corp, 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v1.0 (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2389) and Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup for GTR Evo v2.5 (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2360). They work fine offline, and the Porches work fine online too.

I think it's not mod related, since he can't get any of them to show up.

Whaa, didn't know that.

I have the MAK-Corp, 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v1.0 (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2389) and Porsche Mobil 1 SuperCup for GTR Evo v2.5 (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2360). They work fine offline, and the Porches work fine online too.

I have downloaded these mods too, as apparently they work in race 07. I dont have gtr evo. I have the offline verison of just Race 07, patched to version 1.2.0.1. I have tried the V8's, MAK-Corp F1-07, and the porsche carrera cup 2009 mods. Again, all these 3 mods show up in the car filter, but when ticked, they dont show up, but they show up in the races when i race with another class like caterhams.

I might have mis-read that. It was one of the series. it makes 2 of the F1 cars show as unknown in the server browser. think I read it in the FPWS forum. I'll try and find it and let you know.

hohello, i would like some help in getting on to the f1 leauge public server. I am so at a loss as how to run it. have downloaded relevant tracks and they either fail to run or server says modified version. I am so un-savvy oon oe things work a helping hand would be much appriciated

My problem is the same but the mods dont show up in class select or car filters. i am trying to install Formula Raceroom onto my offline version of Race 07 and only the extra tracks are showing up.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 431 39.7%