ARCA Sim Racing

If you missed the deal last week, we have extended again through this weekend:

ARCA Sim Racing special this weekend only! Limited Quantities! http://***********/ylzph8e

ASRSPECIAL.jpg

• Seil

There is an exclusive deal going on between The Sim Factory and BlackFridayz.com.

If you buy a copy of ARCA Sim Racing, you'll get a copy free. This is only for the first 50 purchases.

The directions on how to redeem your free copy are on www.blackfridayz.com

ASRSPECIAL.jpg

• Andrew Evans

i was away last weekend and missed out... thanks for doing this again... just grabbed a copy so me and vaughany can fling ourselves into the voooooooooid! :D

Not 100% sure this should go here but....

When I first bought ARCA I thought it was all about putting the foot down on the Throttle and away you go. What could be easier than going round in circles. Well as I guess quite a few of you, as well as I did, are going to quickly realise it's not that easy.

First off I thought ARCA was going to be about huge fields of cars flying round huge banked ovals. I was a little disappointed at first because having never seen this style off racing on TV, I never knew that the majority of tracks were very small tight ovals, which are tricky to drive. Not the easiest of learning curves, and dare I say not that much fun when you find yourself spinning all the time.

As a newcomer to the ARCA scene this could be big reason why people stay away from it, or rather why they don't come back.

So how to get people to stay? and more importantly for TSF is how to entice more people in. Well I have an idea that may be suited to the newer ARCA driver.

Lets have 2 weeks at Superspeed ways followed by 1 week at smaller ovals so that as the ARCA club welcomes the newer drivers we can all get used to each other and the sim. IMHO the longer ovals like Talledega offer a slightly easier start to oval racing and are much more fun.

And does it matter if we do the same few tracks every 3rd or 4th week? I think the essence of the ARCA club should be based on the fun element. Hopefully with larger fields thrashing round superspeed ways there will be always someone to race against. With more people having fun, they'll go on to spread the word amongst their friends drawing in even more people and customers for TSF, which deserves the support of our community for the excellent level of support and dedication they show to their customers.(Simbin take note)

Just my 2 pennies (cents) worth :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years