Installing GTR Evolution

I have Race 07 and STCC installed through Steam on my PC. I will be getting a full version of GTR-E hopefully today. My question is can I just install the GTR-E (online) or will I have to uninstall my Race 07 and then install GTR-E. I'm worried that I might have to re DL STCC in that case. I do have a backup of my games if needed.
Does anybody have any idea?
:worship:

if you get a boxed version of the game, all you need to d is put it in the drive ad select online installation and it will do all the rest for you automatically.

Alternatively you can just associate the cd-key from the manual in steam and downloading it direct from the steam servers. (i think the option is located by right clicking in the games tabs, couldn't be sure without checking)

np,

once you have installed it as the online version the option to download is always there if you need it due to cd damage for instance. If you ever do that once its completed you can use steams backup tool to put the files onto DVD and not need to download the whole thing again.

I perform the backups after game updates are recieved just in case somthing catastrophic happens at some point down the line and I don't have internet to download again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%