Installing content with Content Manager?

Here's the scenario.. (it's a bit lengthy, but I promise I'll get to the point) My league is trying to distribute our carset (skins) via a .7z and we'd like to use CM to be able to just drag/drop the .7z file and have it install automatically. Which is very easy and also works fine.. But here's the deal.. In one of the cars, I need to include a new "data.acd" (lights.ini had to be edited for functional brake lights) But when you use CM to "auto" install this, it doesn't overwrite the old data.acd? Note: The file structure is good, cause if you manually open the .7z and drag/extract the "content" folder onto your Assetto Corsa "root" it'll install everything fine, you just have to tell it to overwrite the existing files. Thanks for any help!!

Guess it'll have to be a manual install this time! Possibly in the future an update to CM could include .acd (or all files for that matter) as "installable content"?? If you don't already have the file, it'll install it, but if there's certain files already in a folder, it'll not overwrite or ask to overwrite.. Just a suggestion! Happy Racing!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%