Installed Logitech Software for G25 and now GTR Evo does not work

Dave Hudson

50RPM
Feb 9, 2009
Snap7.jpg

Hi Guys,
Just treated myself to a G25 for Xmas but i have a serious issue. After installing the software for it I tried to load Gtr Evo and it would not load and came up with a minidump message. I tried all sorts of things to get the game working but it would'nt unless I did a system restore to before I installed the G25 software. I have lost all my addons by doing this, but I am more concerned that my G25 will not work with Evo.

After re-installing GTR Evo without installing logitech software, the game works fine. Recognises the g25 but does not give FFB,Clutch control or 6 shifter control.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me

Many Thanks

P.S I also have STCC installed if that makes any difference

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
I have all expansions of the race series installed with a logitech g25 connected and never had any problems. Hopefully the guru's here can help you out!

Dave Hudson

50RPM
Feb 9, 2009
OK got it sorted now. After many system restores and game installations and different versions of logitech game profiler used the problem was.................................wait for it..............................................I had a flight stick plugged in to my PC! Simple as that. Unplugged it and voila! Can't believe. Even had logitech on the phone for hour and a half trying to solve the issue! Just need a decent wheel setting off someone and away I go.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Jan 14, 2009
OH man Dave thanks for scaring the chit out of a future G25 owner! LOL must admit, I had a nice chuckle from your tale of stress!

Sos my final question is: Which system restore try was the one that sent the keyboard flying off the wall? #6?