Installed Logitech Software for G25 and now GTR Evo does not work

Snap7.jpg

Hi Guys,
Just treated myself to a G25 for Xmas but i have a serious issue. After installing the software for it I tried to load Gtr Evo and it would not load and came up with a minidump message. I tried all sorts of things to get the game working but it would'nt unless I did a system restore to before I installed the G25 software. I have lost all my addons by doing this, but I am more concerned that my G25 will not work with Evo.

After re-installing GTR Evo without installing logitech software, the game works fine. Recognises the g25 but does not give FFB,Clutch control or 6 shifter control.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me

Many Thanks

P.S I also have STCC installed if that makes any difference

OK got it sorted now. After many system restores and game installations and different versions of logitech game profiler used the problem was.................................wait for it..............................................I had a flight stick plugged in to my PC! Simple as that. Unplugged it and voila! Can't believe. Even had logitech on the phone for hour and a half trying to solve the issue! Just need a decent wheel setting off someone and away I go.

OH man Dave thanks for scaring the chit out of a future G25 owner! LOL must admit, I had a nice chuckle from your tale of stress!

Sos my final question is: Which system restore try was the one that sent the keyboard flying off the wall? #6?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%