Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Setups' started by FAlonso14, Jan 10, 2017.
Hi how to install Skins on Rfactor 2 Please Help Me ! ?
You need to save the skin as DDS file format... (Need nVidia Plugin for that)
PS DDS Plug in link:
file name format <name>"_ALT".dds i.e "C6_17_ALT.dds"
Where to place the file:
1. load rf2
2. Go to Vehicle selection screen
3. Highlight the vehicle you want to add skin to
4. Click on "tuning" at the bottom of the screen. (This will load the garage view).
5. Click "Create Dir" - this create the required directory. The path is displayed just above in the Loose Skin Directory
- copy your DDS file to this directory.(you may do this while the game is running)
(This window is where you load your skins... use the "Variants" arrow buttons to cycle through the various stored skins in this path - you may need to click reload to refresh the skins if you place new skins while the game is running.)
in older builds you may need to re-start rF2 in order to load new skins.
thks very much