Instagram links

Last edited:
Pinging @Dave Stephenson in case he knows about our prospects for working around the strange choices that Instagram have made... :)

Boycott instagram! I guess they don't want people sharing content outside of their platform, which is a shame. There is a real gap in the market for a decent photography platform allowing the sharing of images outside of that platform. Flickr used to be it, but it's pretty dead these days.

Boycott instagram! I guess they don't want people sharing content outside of their platform, which is a shame. There is a real gap in the market for a decent photography platform allowing the sharing of images outside of that platform. Flickr used to be it, but it's pretty dead these days.
Yeah, I'm not too impressed with what they're doing. I'm no expert on this stuff, but on a quick google it doesn't seem like there's any trivial way to make it work the way it used to.
However, I guess they need their content to be paying the bills somehow and maybe they concluded that the old scheme wasn't doing it for them.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%