Resource icon

Misc Insane Draw Distance 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
:thumbsup::D

You should also have a slider, set it to High Quality and if you can change "Negative LOD bias" then change it to Clamp.

Last edited:
what does this mod do ? i dont see any changed without this change:
5akeF.jpg

I experienced some flickering in black when i tired your mod at Yas Marina. Afterwards i used the original files and i did not experience anymore flickering so far.

hazy updated Insane Draw Distance. WIP with a new update entry:

All vanilla Tracks

N
ext update will contain some optional stuff - optional increased crowd draw distance, optional increased shadow draw distance and optional increased tree draw distance but I'll upload it in a one big pack so it will take some time.

oooooo yes please that would be lovely.
you see i have this graphics card called a Titan, and would love for it to be used to it's potential......cant wait sir.
just downloaded and installed 1.1 so im off to test it out.
Many Thanx Hazy :)

But if you wish i can try it again.

Please make a shot of where it happens, it doesn't have to be visible, just draw a arrow in paint or whatever pointing at where is occurs, it will make it easier for me to spot it.

oooooo yes please that would be lovely.
you see i have this graphics card called a Titan, and would love for it to be used to it's potential......cant wait sir.
just downloaded and installed 1.1 so im off to test it out.
Many Thanx Hazy :)

Will do :thumbsup:

Thanks for your efforts. Only played on a few tracks anyway but the barrier draw on a particular corner in Korea was ridiculous. This sorted it :thumbsup:

I just discovered this awesome mod. Thank you so much. The draw distance was driving me mad. Now all is good, except for the tracks you still need to update. ;)

Really glad you like it guys :)
I'll do my best as soon as the DLC's are mod-able.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back