Resource icon

Misc Insane Draw Distance 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hazy submitted a new resource:

Insane Draw Distance Increased drawing distance.

Backup you files, extract "Insane Draw" to your F1 2013 installation folder.

0mgu.jpg

Read more about this resource...

This mod is recommended for Life Like - Real Helmet Camera Mod.

Last edited:
Not really sure, I'm using Vsync so my FPS is at a constant 60 but I'll see.
But I can tell you that it must have some impact on FPS simply because you can see more at once.

hazy updated Insane Draw Distance. WIP with a new update entry:

Added Melbourne

Forgot to say that I got my crowds set to off so I'm not sure if this mod also affects them but when I do all tracks then I'll take care of them.

Attachments

• mel.jpg
    mel.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
hazy updated Insane Draw Distance. WIP with a new update entry:

Added Abu Dhabi and Bahrain

nice. does this mod lower your fps?
Hard to say really, just did some tests on Bahrain and got weird results. Looks like it depends on the graphic settings used. For example
- 1920x1200 x8CSAA everything on High I got +/- 75 without the mod and 65 with it but
- 1920x1200 x16QCSAA shadows low, crowd off, and the rest basically on medium I got 65 without and 75 with :confused:

Last edited:
Excellent work!
That's why pc will always be superior to consoles.
Keep up the good work and burn the toasters..
Did u guys know that sony and microsoft are planning to keep nextgen around till 2020ish?
The consoles that havent even been released but are already not superior to most high end pcs...
just a thought. :)

Hey man, I read the comments a bit and can you confirm this for me : do the public in the stands and in the side of the track disappear with this mod on ?

Hey man, I read the comments a bit and can you confirm this for me : do the public in the stands and in the side of the track disappear with this mod on ?

Not sure, as I said I got them set to off and will try to increase the crowd draw distance when I'll finish WIP.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back