Input Display - SimHub overlay

Apps Input Display - SimHub overlay 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
romainrob submitted a new resource:

iRacing Inputs Display - SimHub overlay - iRacing Inputs Display - Without gear and speed info

Hi,
This inputs display replicates the look of the iRacing one.
It's meant to be used as an overlay with iRacing, instead of the ingame one.
As a dash user I wanted to remove the gear and speed info.

It requires SimHub.

Note : I had to cheat a little with the numbers for the wheel rotation to match the ingame display. So you'll find 2 versions (360° and 324° per turn). Use whatever works best for you.
Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

romainrob updated iRacing Inputs Display - SimHub overlay with a new update entry:

1.1 - Game compatibility + Input traces + Wheels, many wheels

GuJaPe8.gif

- Added support for multiple games (not all tested): Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Dirt Rally, Dirt Rally 2.0, F1 2018, F1 2019, Grid 2019, Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7, KartKraft, Trackmania, RRRE, RFactor2, Project Cars and Project Cars 2.

- Added a default profile that may work with some other games.

- Added input traces.

- 2 sizes are now available; 300x64...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi man, the dash looks really good. I was trying it today in F1 2019 but it didnt seem to register the steering input. Not on the line or on the picture of the wheel. Do you know how I can fix it? Clip showing the problem

Hi. Regarding F1 games, I only briefly tested this with f1 2018. I don't have F1 2019 to test, but I assumed it would work the same.
Did you copy the “SteeringAngle.ini” to C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts folder and restarted SimHub?
Please double check that first. If needed I try to figure out solution tomorrow.

Hi. I think I figured it out.
Could you try with this SteeringAngle.ini file please?
You may need to adjust the SteeringSaturationF12019 value in the the file so the rotation matches you physical wheel angle.

Attachments

• SteeringAngle.ini
    6 KB · Views: 165
Hi CC,
I'm sorry for your troubles. This is the first I hear of this happening.
I just reinstalled it from scratch from the downloaded resource and couldn't reproduce the issue on my end.
Could please zip and share your C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs folder?
Could you please double check you copied the ini file to the correct location: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NCalcScripts
Did it happen only one time? Or does it loop after resseting SimHub settings and the message appears again upon the next SimHub restart?

please make the wheel work at richard burns rally
Hi Blancoo.
I added RBR in this SteeringAngle.ini file.
You can edit MaxWheelRotation and SteeringSaturationRBR in the file if it doesn't match your wheel settings out of the box.
I'll ass handbrake too in the next update .

Attachments

• SteeringAngle.ini
    5.5 KB · Views: 121
Hello, thanks for the dash!
I used it in iRacing, it works well, however, the traces do not.
There are no trace lines at all, just blank chart.
The rest of the inputs and steering works great!

Hello, thanks for the dash!
I used it in iRacing, it works well, however, the traces do not.
There are no trace lines at all, just blank chart.
The rest of the inputs and steering works great!

Hi. Charts are not compatible with the HTML mode.
This is intended to be used as an onscreen overlay running in desktop mode.
If you are using it as an overlay, make sure HTML mode isn't enabled (using the more button in SimHub dash list).

Bonjour, pour utiliser l'input il faut obligatoirement le faire comme un overlay avec OBS ou autres ? Car il m semble avoir tous bien paramètre mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Une idée ?

Merci

Bonjour, pour utiliser l'input il faut obligatoirement le faire comme un overlay avec OBS ou autres ? Car il m semble avoir tous bien paramètre mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Une idée ?

Merci

Bonjour Pedro.
Qu'ett ce qui ne fonctionne pas exactement?
Si ça répond à ta question. Cet overlay est prévu pour un usage onscreen.
Les courbes d'input ne compatibles qu'avec le mode desktop de SimHub. Elle ne seront pas visibles en mode HTML (sur un téléphone/tablette ou comme source OBS). Je vais ajouter cette précision à la page de présenatation.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%