Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
el_mattpro submitted a new resource:

Inmersive Filter - Photorealism - This is a filter i made by myself trying to make AC looks realistic

This is a Work In Progress, so it will have Updates
I accept critics, so if you can rate-download and tell me what i need to improve, i'll be glad to help and update the Filter!

Warning:
My Monitor Brightness: 100%
My Monitor Contrast: 32%

My In-Game Settings: (High-Med Optimized)
Saturation: 85-93%
Exposure: 100%

How to Install
Copy the .ini file inside the .rar and place it on "Program...

Read more about this resource...

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione test with a new update entry:

New Tonemaping - Sun Glare - etc..

Sunlight and Glare redone (more bright and more bloom, plus the godrays disapear when the sun is completely blocked by trees or objects)

New Tonemaping and Color saturation

New sunlight reflection on car

New headlight-brakelight glare bloom and feedback

I hope you like the change :)
View attachment 256370 View attachment 256371 View attachment 256372 View attachment 256373 View attachment 256374 View attachment 256375 View attachment 256376...

Read the rest of this update entry...

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione test with a new update entry:

New Filter added

I had a review about the "Feedback" line in the .ini file making the clouds or shadows flicker on screen no mater the value, so i make a copy of the original "Inmersive_ACC.ini" (v0.5) and create a Darker version with FEEDBACK off, less bright and less contrast for clouds. I hope this helps, in my monitor no matter the feedback is ON or OFF, the clouds still white but don't make me BLIND, so is hard for me to change this just thinking on other Monitor. Anyway lets see how it works :)

New Light-Color-Contrast-Gamma for better visuals :)

Tonemap
Brightness (higher)
Contrast (lower)
Shadows (darker under the car-tyre-etc..)
Sunlight - About the same with some tweaks
Tweaked .ini for night mode (still in progress, tested with AssettoByNight Moonrise weather)
View attachment 258636 View attachment 258637 View attachment 258638 View attachment 258639 View attachment 258640 View attachment 258641 View attachment 258642 View attachment 258643 View attachment 258644...

Competizione Test (finally!)

In the last couple of weeks i work on the filter because the last changes wasnt so good, today i finish the tweaks to get "close" to what Competizione looks like, and yeah.. is not perfect, i know.. but Weather Mods + Monitor Configuration + AC Settings and my Filter maybe makes your game looks like ACC.
Changelog:
Lighting - Glare - Sunlight - Contrast - Feedback - Gamma - HDR style - LoD - DOF - etc... is not a completelly Redone Filter, but it have a lot of try-error try-error changes :p...

Hey, awesome work. I really like the PP-Filter but with the new version I have the flickering with both the normal and dark version :/ Any way to solve that?

Hey, awesome work. I really like the PP-Filter but with the new version I have the flickering with both the normal and dark version :/ Any way to solve that?
Yes i write in red letter why this happen in the post. Is my fault, i made the dark filter always copying the ACC filter and changing bright values, but i forgot to disable FEEDBACK, open the dark or the acc .ini file, search for Feedback and disable it (value=0) and the flickering is gone :)

Yes i write in red letter why this happen in the post. Is my fault, i made the dark filter always copying the ACC filter and changing bright values, but i forgot to disable FEEDBACK, open the dark or the acc .ini file, search for Feedback and disable it (value=0) and the flickering is hone :)
Many thanks :)

Inmersive tweaks

Reflections and Bloom redone, sunlight changed, saturation - contrast and gamma tweaks for a better look, work in night mode with Dynamic Lights shader without problems now.
View attachment 262134 View attachment 262135 View attachment 262136 View attachment 262137 View attachment 262138 View attachment 262139 View attachment 262140 View attachment 262141 View attachment 262142

We are almost there...

New update: new Lights redone for Shading Light (dynamic shader mod) at daytime and afternoon, i need to work a little bit on a "night filter" for night only races with this shader. (in the meanwhile you can use the v0.9 of the filter)
New shadows configs, glare and reflections lighting calibrated on the brightes maps like "shuto c1" (highway)
View attachment 265325 View attachment 265324 View attachment 265326 View attachment 265327 View attachment 265329...

Inmersive_ACC Final Version

(Maybe i'll update some fixes in the next days if users report some problems)
Final Version v1.0
Changes:
Lighting new
Contrast new
Chromatic Aberration disabled
Glare and Sunlight new with Bloom tweaks
Shadows Darker (maybe to dark in some PC's, let me know)
+added FlickeringFix .ini based on the "Inmersive_ACC_Final.ini" filter
Anti Aliasing disabled for sharped image quality (using the original Kunoz one on your video settings)
DoF settings changed for smooth borders and focus on the...

HI, really great filter :) I have some problem when camera points at sun. Flares and bloom are way to large. Dark PP fixes it but then rest of the game is to dark. Before this update everything worked fine with previous version. Ah. Problems appears no matter what weather I choose. Tested with GBW and normal Kunos weathers.

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 653
HI, really great filter :) I have some problem when camera points at sun. Flares and bloom are way to large. Dark PP fixes it but then rest of the game is to dark. Before this update everything worked fine with previous version. Ah. Problems appears no matter what weather I choose. Tested with GBW and normal Kunos weathers.
Ok, yeah that's totally my fault because i try to replicate how "blind" the real sun let you while driving on the street, to fix this go to the .ini file and search the category [GLARE], now you have different options, the line LUMINANCE=0.08 will modify every single light strengh (from kunoz engine) below that you have SHAPE_BLOOM_LUMINANCE=7 (this one will modify the intensity of this lights) and then SHAPE_BLOOM_DISPERSION=0.0001 (higher the value, less dispersion and more sharper to the image/object this will be, so higher number is less BLOOM)
I hope it helps, thanks you for the review!

Ok, yeah that's totally my fault because i try to replicate how "blind" the real sun let you while driving on the street, to fix this go to the .ini file and search the category [GLARE], now you have different options, the line LUMINANCE=0.08 will modify every single light strengh (from kunoz engine) below that you have SHAPE_BLOOM_LUMINANCE=7 (this one will modify the intensity of this lights) and then SHAPE_BLOOM_DISPERSION=0.0001 (higher the value, less dispersion and more sharper to the image/object this will be, so higher number is less BLOOM)
I hope it helps, thanks you for the review!
thx, I reverted luminance to 0.01 and for me it works fine now :)

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione Style with a new update entry:

Final version tweaks + VIVID Color/Contrast preset

The final release with tweaks and vivid colors+contrast (no flickering) on the new .ini preset "Inmersive_ACC_Final_Vivid.ini"

Tweaks:

Contrast
Light
Sunlight
Dispersion of Glare
Tonemapping (blue+sepia redone)
shadows

Here some screenshots (gbW mod weather: "A Few clouds" + Inmersive vivid Colors preset + Shader Lights mod)
View attachment 272582 View attachment 272583 View attachment 272584 View attachment 272585 View attachment 272586...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing