Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione Style with a new update entry:

Added new Vivid preset

Added new Vivid preset with some tweaks for sunlight, specially at sunset to make it more realstic on 8-9:00 a.m and 16-18:00p.m, more sepia tone, less glare luminance for more sharp lights on objects (or cars), DoF (preset) tweak and tonemapping (Gamma-Contrast-Brightness-Hue and Saturation) for a more "sunlight recreation" (yellow-sepia-orange tone)
the new preset is called: Inmersive_ACC_FINAL_VividTweak.ini

Screenshots v1.0.2 (VividTweak)

View attachment 273407...

Read the rest of this update entry...

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - AC.Competizione Style with a new update entry:

Inmersive Filter - NIGHT test

Hello everyone, i know i was far from the PC for long time but i'm back, yesterday i start a project about night driving and i'll take in count critics and any help to make it better and better,by now this is the best i can do for one day, hope you like it !
Luminance set higher - (under [GLARE])
View attachment 278912

As it is right now
View attachment 278913 View attachment 278914 View attachment 278915 View attachment 278916

Vivid Tweaked + Night v3 Release!

Hello guys, as some of you know i was working on NightFilter these days, but i did not forget about the Vivid one, if you still with the "blind sun" problem, the easy fix is to set on "MEDIUM" the Glare quality on Assetto Corsa video Settings.

Night v3
Race weather = GbW Suite Clear 00:00
Touge Weather = AssettoByNight -> F1byNight
View attachment 279505 View attachment 279506 View attachment 279507 View attachment 279508 View attachment 279509...

Vivid filter Re-done/Fixed

Hello guys, as you know the filters have that Glare problem that i was trying to fix without loosing quality, this time i redone the Vivid (the base one) and comine it with vividT (now Optional instalation).
I hope you enjoy the changes :)
View attachment 280786 View attachment 280785 View attachment 280782 View attachment 280784 View attachment 280783

New Content! Sunlight FIXED - Filters REDONE

Hello everyone, today i work on the new version of the filters, the Night filter v3 was redone (still v3) for a more realistic atmosphere, the day time filter (VIVID) have some huge changes in Color Tones, sunlight, glare, shadows, lights, etc.. i hope you like it

SUNLIGHT BLIND = FIXED
You'll still getting the screen brighter with the sun in front of you, as real life,but now at least you can see where you are going.

SCREENSHOTS

Wo genau müssen die Dateien kopiert werden?
Is already in the post
""How to Install
Copy the .ini file inside the .rar and place it on "Program Files\steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters -> HERE".
Inside the game go to the Right side of the screen and search for PostProcess Effects and select "Inmersive_ACC or the filter you want". That's all""

NightV4 Released + Realistic ToneMaping

Hello everyone, i want to update this 2 days ago but i was working on make it better for 1.1.5 release.
Changelog:
Final_FlickerFix Delete
Final + Dark = Flicker fix already
Nightv4 Release = Night v3 updated with some tweaks and more realistic atmosphere
Vivid Update = new tonemaping, new sun light/glare, new sunlight color, new reflections glare on car, new grass + hue tonemaping

New VividHC released (WIP)

Hello guys, i hope you like the latest update v1.1.5, today i upload the v1.1.6 that still being the same as v1.5 but now with a new variant for VIVID filter, that is VividHC (high contrast).
The problem with this is that is using a whole new technique of color-tonemap-brightness- etc, so maybe you'll have some problems with light that i don't discover yet (specially because of weather condition). If you have any problem let me know and i'll work on it. Here some screenshots....

VivdHC - Tweaked + NightV5

Enjoy! and tell me if you have troubles with any of them ;)
New : Night v5
VividHC with tweaks in lighting, sunglare, colortone

Ok this is how it looks on my pc. Only night at day mode ok:

Wich time are you using and wich weather? because it is weird that VividHC looks Warm being one of the most Blue filters i made with more than 6000 ColorTemp (blue), and what about Exposure %?

Edit: By the way, you need the latest dynamic shader mod from x4fab (download on oficial discord group) to make ppfilter works correctly since the last update because i'm using commands that are beyond Kunos limits

Wich time are you using and wich weather? because it is weird that VividHC looks Warm being one of the most Blue filters i made with more than 6000 ColorTemp (blue), and what about Exposure %?

Edit: By the way, you need the latest dynamic shader mod from x4fab (download on oficial discord group) to make ppfilter works correctly since the last update because i'm using commands that are beyond Kunos limits

I use latest official AC game without any changes in shaders and weather. All settings maxed out only blur off. Should I look for a x4fab group on discord and get shaders from there?

AAAA.jpg
bbbb.jpg

I use latest official AC game without any changes in shaders and weather. All settings maxed out only blur off. Should I look for a x4fab group on discord and get shaders from there?
I recommend to use the latest update from discord group because those updates enable the techniques i'm using (commands) to achieve the look of my screenshots, anyway it depends on - time condition/Temperature/weather/monitor/graphics settings/shader version/Exposure/Saturation - to achieve the exact same look

I recommend to use the latest update from discord group because those updates enable the techniques i'm using (commands) to achieve the look of my screenshots, anyway it depends on - time condition/Temperature/weather/monitor/graphics settings/shader version/Exposure/Saturation - to achieve the exact same look

I've uploaded screens with latest shaders and I'm not impressed. Maybe can you please tell me what I done wrong? My monitor is very well calibrated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back