Resource icon

Misc InjFX Ultra Real Life Graphics 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sweetfx 2.4 out of battlefield 3 looks a lot better ... I used that is also...and no problems with fraps ^^

Actually officially, there is no such thing as SweetFX 2.4, 2.0 was suppose to signify the switch from the current injection method to boulotaur's injector but that never happened because boulotaur halted development of his injector cause he got burnt out and win8.1's changes in coding of dx11 adding dx11.2(which makes the injectors throw errors) ultimately snubbed that one out. CeeJay is currently working with eFX creator Crosire (who is working to make the injector work for DX and OpenGL) and is waiting for the injector to be stable/ready before switching from my understanding. Just thought I'd clear that up. :p

look here

gxs2w7ly8oa1.jpg
Hi
Please can you say me where you get F1 hud?

I am not sure how install this? There are no such files in my main game folder.
Could it be NOT working with my dx 9 Card?

Best!
Michael

It is working but oddly it softens the text like it is painted with grayons, which is ugly. Any way to fix that?
That's the limitation of post-process anti-alias like this FXAA. Anti-alias is applied to final image including OSD elements. So, everything is blurred. SMAA is slightly better than FXAA, but there is no big difference. There is no way to fix it(I think 'fix' isn't proper word) unless you create custom injector which applies anti-alias prior to draw OSD.

That's the limitation of post-process anti-alias like this FXAA. Anti-alias is applied to final image including OSD elements. So, everything is blurred. SMAA is slightly better than FXAA, but there is no big difference. There is no way to fix it(I think 'fix' isn't proper word) unless you create custom injector which applies anti-alias prior to draw OSD.
Is it possible to disable antialiasing in this mod and use just the shaders etc.? I could use ingame antialiasing.

What he said ^. Try turning off fxaa in your card's control panel if not off already and then try this injector out. Should be the same blurriness as before the injector IF you had fxaa on already. To me the settings shared here are a tad too bright for my monitor. It's not a bad injector though! Thanks OP.

What he said ^. Try turning off fxaa in your card's control panel if not off already and then try this injector out. Should be the same blurriness as before the injector IF you had fxaa on already. To me the settings shared here are a tad too bright for my monitor. It's not a bad injector though! Thanks OP.
You misunderstood what I said or I misinterpreted your words? Of course, applied anti-alias twice is more blurred as you said. But what I tried to tell wasn't such thing.

You misunderstood what I said or I misinterpreted your words? Of course, applied anti-alias twice is more blurred as you said. But what I tried to tell wasn't such thing.
The antialiasing is already turned off on AMD Control Panel. It never was on.

i havent heard of sweetfx or injfx, what exactly do they do?

In non-technical terms they are tools (though that's not really a correct term) that allow you to alter how the game looks.

SweetFX is a shader suite built on top of InjectSMAA 2.6 (which CeeJay has made big optimizations to with SweetFX 1.5.1 making it the fastest SMAA you can apply) rather than an injector itself, though yes it is "injected" into the game but he did not create the injector so he prefers to call it a shader suite because of that. The project is ongoing with the recently released SweetFX 1.5.1, has more planned releases and currently has three injection methods, original(which is still being used,) Boulotaur's injector (which has 32bit and 64bit game support,) and RadeonPro (which is an unofficial AMD profile tool with SweetFX integrated into it, has 32 bit and 64bit support as well as win8.1 support, sweetfx portion also works for nvidia cards.)

InjFX is based on Nvidia FXAA and is pretty closely relatable to SweetFX (Violator has even credited CeeJay on the tool) though it has it's differences. I'll admit I know more about SweetFX than InjFX but assuming I'm reading the official pages correctly, InjFX sorta strives for the same thing, though I don't believe Violator intends on supporting OpenGL. The project itself has not been updated since January this year, no idea if it's dead or not.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

In non-technical terms they are tools (though that's not really a correct term) that allow you to alter how the game looks.

SweetFX is a shader suite built on top of InjectSMAA 2.6 (which CeeJay has made big optimizations to with SweetFX 1.5.1 making it the fastest SMAA you can apply) rather than an injector itself, though yes it is "injected" into the game but he did not create the injector so he prefers to call it a shader suite because of that. The project is ongoing with the recently released SweetFX 1.5.1, has more planned releases and currently has three injection methods, original(which is still being used,) Boulotaur's injector (which has 32bit and 64bit game support,) and RadeonPro (which is an unofficial AMD profile tool with SweetFX integrated into it, has 32 bit and 64bit support as well as win8.1 support, sweetfx portion also works for nvidia cards.)

InjFX is based on Nvidia FXAA and is pretty closely relatable to SweetFX (Violator has even credited CeeJay on the tool) though it has it's differences. I'll admit I know more about SweetFX than InjFX but assuming I'm reading the official pages correctly, InjFX sorta strives for the same thing, though I don't believe Violator intends on supporting OpenGL. The project itself has not been updated since January this year, no idea if it's dead or not.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:
holy sh#t, that was the non technical explanation? i am out of my depth here!! So it is not just a mod to sugar coat how everything looks but a program that allows you to tweak eye candy settings?

holy sh#t, that was the non technical explanation? i am out of my depth here!! So it is not just a mod to sugar coat how everything looks but a program that allows you to tweak eye candy settings?

Well actually the first sentence was the non-technical explanation but the rest of it is pretty non-technical itself now that I think about it. I could have worded everything much neater and more technical if I was going for that sorta thing but I wasn't really.

Technically speaking SweetFX and InjFX are mods for all Direct games (with sweetFX hopefully getting OpenGL support soon) as you are modifying how the game looks. They aren't really "programs" as they are built into DirectX dll's with external shader files, they are called injectors because they inject the effects coding into the game (CeeJay prefers to call his a shader suite for the reason I mentioned previously.)

Depends on how you look at it really, you could say they sugar coat how everything looks or you could say they enhance the overall look of the game(or Eye candy as you call it,) really depends on your taste and the preset maker. Injectors are not replacements for in-game quality settings, they are "tools" that allow you to make a game look better/how you want them to (or at least close to it.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%