InjectFX HD Profile

I'm having a bit of an issue with InjectFX. Maybe my latest setup video can help describing it.

Any ideas how to make it glow a bit less? I tried playing around with the gamma and whitening but that didn't solve the issue after all.

Take a look at bloom and exposure settings :).

Your config looks nice. Will you share it when your happy with it? I'd love to try it :)

I'm having a bit of an issue with InjectFX. Maybe my latest setup video can help describing it.

Any ideas how to make it glow a bit less? I tried playing around with the gamma and whitening but that didn't solve the issue after all.

Im try to get low glow game to, im using sweetfx and i get this settings, i dont know if is the same on injectfx

/ Lift Gamma Gain settings /
'-----------------------------------------------------------*/
#define RGB_Lift float3(0.935, 0.935, 0.935) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gamma float3(0.850, 0.850, 0.850) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gain float3(1.020, 1.020, 1.050) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust highlights for Red, Green and Blue

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.
/ Tonemap settings /
'-----------------------------------------------------------*/
#define Gamma 1.10 //[0.00 to 2.00] Adjust midtones

#define Exposure -0.03 //[-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust exposure

#define Saturation 0.0 //[-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust saturation

#define Bleach 0.00 //[0.00 to 1.00] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors

Just make the game a litle darker, i really hate the glow in game

I hope this help you

:coffee:

HI, I tried the mod today but after applying the mod, my game doesnt start. It is saying there is an issue with Direct X.
If I remove the 3 added files which are added to the main F1 2012 folder, it starts again but of cource I dont have the mod activated-
I have a GTX 660 Ti
Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Sven

HI, I tried the mod today but after applying the mod, my game doesnt start. It is saying there is an issue with Direct X.
If I remove the 3 added files which are added to the main F1 2012 folder, it starts again but of cource I dont have the mod activated-
I have a GTX 660 Ti
Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Sven

This happen my sometime, the problem was I wrote something wrong, I wrote a letter and not a number by accident in one of the parameters, the game doesnt start with it

Maybe!

Thanks
that is what I have done. There are 3 additional files added to the F1 main folder and a new subfolder. If I delete the 3 added files, the prg starts as usual

strange
Regards
Sven

Injectfx
i have just unzipped into the main F1 folder and started the game as usual, but no success
Regards
Sven

Sven, maybe if you try other injectFX versions just to see if they work first. Here's a previous thread to many of them by Roberto Costa (I use one of his without issues on GT435M, no SLI):

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2012-enhanced-image-iq.57672/

I suggest you try them one by one, and if you find one that works, keep it. If none of them work, sorry I can't help any further too.

Thanks
working now
Found the error finally !
I had to reinstall Direct X again (was done by chance once I installed a different program) and then it was working-
Strange. I checked DirectX before and it was set to version 11, as it is right now, but now it is working
Great view !
Thanks for the good work
By the way, I was using F1 2012 on the PS3 and I feel I am running a different game now. The graphic is such a big difference
Regards
Sven

Right, so I've been giving it a shot again today and I think it's better and now glowing as much anymore - not perfect but better. Pictures are sorted as follows: without - dejanibanez - mine. Gamma has been set to 0.8 in the video options.

KBd9U.jpg

AOL4O.jpg

FssmI.jpg

-----------------------------------
ZWeNq.jpg
k9cM2.jpg
I8BLf.jpg

By changing the original game to something different by definition is modifying, therefore applying this logic........makes it a MOD. :D

What's Futzing anyway. :cautious:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back