Initial thoughts

It is good, very very good.
The FFB is informative, driving feel is natural.
I like the UI layout it is easy to navigate with a very clean user friendly presentation.
The setup pages are informative and easy to use.

In full disclosure I am running a mid-low end PC (G4560/1050ti) and in practice alone on track, in sunny conditions with settings down the middle I'm getting 90-100fps.
Frame rates are buttery smooth with no drops in performance noticed.
Running an LG ultra wide 2560x1080 @75mhz.

My one and only notice is the game is whitewashed out, I had to turn down contrast and fiddle with black stabilizer on my monitor.

It is good, very very good.
The FFB is informative, driving feel is natural.
I like the UI layout it is easy to navigate with a very clean user friendly presentation.
The setup pages are informative and easy to use.

In full disclosure I am running a mid-low end PC (G4560/1050ti) and in practice alone on track, in sunny conditions with settings down the middle I'm getting 90-100fps.
Frame rates are buttery smooth with no drops in performance noticed.
Running an LG ultra wide 2560x1080 @75mhz.

My one and only notice is the game is whitewashed out, I had to turn down contrast and fiddle with black stabilizer on my monitor.

Hi dude :)
Whats your FPS when you drive with rain nights?

Have any other pad users (XBox 360 controller in my case) got no FFB? It's annoying me because I can tell it's a stunning game and it runs well on my system.

Having said that, the excellent audiovisual feedback in the game allows me to compensate somewhat for the lack of FFB

Have any other pad users (XBox 360 controller in my case) got no FFB? It's annoying me because I can tell it's a stunning game and it runs well on my system.

Having said that, the excellent audiovisual feedback in the game allows me to compensate somewhat for the lack of FFB

Sorry about that, we just realized we disabled the pad vibration/FFB. Will be back working on a future update.

Just ran a race, Ai seemed good till 2 laps to go and I came across them in formation behind another car. Passed the group and there were 3 Ai in front of me. Got to the last Chicane and ai cars again parked or moving really slowly in formation. I pass them all and won the race.. Other than hat FFB seems a little light to me but okay. Everything outside the car looked a little too white for me also. But for the price of early entry and thing's I'm sure they are going to fix. I'd grab it now while it's at it's cheapest price.

I'm confused. Is rain and night in there? Can't find the settings for that.

(ETA: except for a greyed out "weather" after you enter a game mode (hotlap etc))

Initial thoughts:

* Car feels nice, easy until you push hard - much easier than AC for sure - & nice sense of weight to it, as much as I can push it with the other issues.
* FFB is nice but a bit heavy out of the box - haven't really investigated tuning it because...
* My FPS is awful - I have triple screen but dual 8GB RX580s ( fast ones, too ), even with most settings a notch or two down & using downscaled rendering FPS is low enough that I can see scenery moving in steps. I fear this is a UE4 issue with AMD GPUs & there's no way around it...
* Can't get a comfortable view for triple screen but presumably there will be more adjustments at some point.
* Whichever camera is the one you start out with was wobbling side-to-side drastically ( like someone with a broken neck being shaken hard ) when I first got in the car.

No clue as to what the problem is here, but when i launch it it runs some first time setup checks, goes through those, then goes to a black screen, loads for a second then goes back to desktop. If I try again, i get the same results! Great start.

Initial thoughts:

* Car feels nice, easy until you push hard - much easier than AC for sure - & nice sense of weight to it, as much as I can push it with the other issues.
* FFB is nice but a bit heavy out of the box - haven't really investigated tuning it because...
* My FPS is awful - I have triple screen but dual 8GB RX580s ( fast ones, too ), even with most settings a notch or two down & using downscaled rendering FPS is low enough that I can see scenery moving in steps. I fear this is a UE4 issue with AMD GPUs & there's no way around it...
* Can't get a comfortable view for triple screen but presumably there will be more adjustments at some point.
* Whichever camera is the one you start out with was wobbling side-to-side drastically ( like someone with a broken neck being shaken hard ) when I first got in the car.

I suppose it will be later optimized for AMD cards...

I'm not changing my GPU because of ACC :/

Once the rear end loses grip it's gone forever. This is correct with real race tires correct?
I've had a few spin outs while seeing how hard I could push, the rear end would step out a bit then just dump it with no chance of recovery.

My first impression: Driving is fine, thats very positive. FFB, roadfeel, it fits. :thumbsup:

My FPS is not good compared to AC even with everything on minimum (I´m on triples), but i was aware that ACC might need me to get new Hardware.
Maybe it gets better with optimization or the future possibility to switch off some eye-candy like moving trackside-objects. Will start to save up anyway and watch out if performance improves.
I´m positive about ACC, even i have to put it on the shelf, well done Kunos !

Once the rear end loses grip it's gone forever. This is correct with real race tires correct?
I've had a few spin outs while seeing how hard I could push, the rear end would step out a bit then just dump it with no chance of recovery.

Mostly, yes. You might find you suddenly have grip again & end up in a tank-slapper instead. I've had the odd occasion where I've caught a slide though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back