Info and News

Spotter Guide
Presto GP - 9th Season (2/2012)

monza3guide.jpg

(Last Update: September 2012)

Besides introducing the league, this thread will now have an additional purpose of informing drivers and followers of this league about interesting and important events of any kind during the season.

This thread is meant to be for announcements, so like before, if you'd like to chat about a topic please use the "Season 9 - General Discussion" thread.

Since posts wont be made very frequently, I recommend using the "Watch Thread" option at the top of the page to get a notification whenever a post has been made.

Forum Changes

As some of you may have seen, the Pacific Division Forum has been inactive latey.
After making sure Steve is okay with it, the Pacific forum will be deactivated for now, the content of the European Division will completely be moved to this directory and the "directory buttons" will be deleted.
(in the picture bellow you can see what I mean by directory buttons)
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5227/71949951.jpg

What does deactivated mean?

Deactivated means that none of the Pacific League content is being deleted and also the league URL will still be working, there will just be no "directory button" pointing to it.

1st Racing Club Preparation Race open for Sign Up

As it will be routine for all upcoming league races, the Racing Club Preparation Race two days before the main event is now open for Sign Up.
I highly recommend all league drivers to take part in this 22 min race (one stint) and use it as a final test under racing conditions before the actual league race.

The forum has now been changed as described a week ago
Forum Changes

As some of you may have seen, the Pacific Division Forum has been inactive latey.
After making sure Steve is okay with it, the Pacific forum will be deactivated for now, the content of the European Division will completely be moved to this directory and the "directory buttons" will be deleted.
(in the picture bellow you can see what I mean by directory buttons)
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5227/71949951.jpg

What does deactivated mean?

Deactivated means that none of the Pacific League content is being deleted and also the league URL will still be working, there will just be no "directory button" pointing to it.

Live Stream Official!
Im very glad to tell you that I just got confirmation about todays race being broadcasted live with professional commentary. Once broadcast starts it can be accessed by the Live Broadcast Button on the right side.

More Information throughout this day, if you have questions I'll try to answer them in the General Discussion thread.

P.S. The video Ive already shown you earlier has a complete title now.
The secret is revealed :)

Steam Game changes
Steam has released a game update which completely restructures the game directories.
The Update is very big and takes a while to download, so it's recommended to update the game as soons as possible.
All mods will have to be moved to the new directory, a detailed tutorial on how to do that can be found here.

Season 9 Track Pack
All tracks of this season are now available in a 200 MB Track Pack over here.
If you already have some of these tracks, they installed can simply be overwritten.

Besides that, tracks can now also be downloaded seperately on Mediafire.

New PrestoGP.com Frontpage launched
The new Frontpage is now online.
Notice that the design is not final (e.g. spaces between sign up box and and images have to be added) and that 2 links are not working yet .

Hotlap Archive launched
A new project which is also implemented in the new front page is the Hotlap Archive.
This Playlist shows all hotlap videos uploaded on Youtube by Presto GP drivers sorted by trackname.
So far Reik, Sean and David's Hotlap videos are included but the list will be extended soon.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%