Influence the development of Assetto Corsa 2.0...

No, I agree with Stereo. There are better ways to do this. You managed to implement ranking elsewhere in the survey, should've done the same there. For a potential AC 2.0 as new product they'll not work on only one of those and it would be useful to see how people rank the different points. Not completing that survey, sorry.

Apart from appreciating your effort constructing the survey, I think Kunos already have quite a good handle on what to implement in a potential AC2. There were lots of threads over the years all over the simracing forums, and the most important thing to focus on in AC2 is a Formula Ford 1600 car ;)

We all know AC 2.0 is just gonna be a Rain + Night simulator. Nothing else, just rain and night, simulated to the highest value.

Each raindrop will be simulated beyond belief. But we won't see it, because its night time.

You forgot sailboats, definitely going to be sailboats. I mean, why do you think they just added wind...

black-guy-thinking.jpg

I think that a great thing would be for example to simulate a real interaction with the engineer. After some laps I feel that the car behaves this or that way and I can discuss the needed adjustments with my engineer and the team would do the proper modifications.

I think that a great thing would be for example to simulate a real interaction with the engineer. After some laps I feel that the car behaves this or that way and I can discuss the needed adjustments with my engineer and the team would do the proper modifications.
Do you want to discuss ingame with aris????
really????
omg....
"learn how to drive!!"
thats the answer.
think this is coded in two hours.
:D:D:D

I heard Stefano hasn't been able to sleep since seeing this post. He is so excited, but at the same time very nervous to find the results of your survey! Yes, you've been a tremendous help to Kunos. I mean, how the heck can they continue to pretend they know what they're doing? It's not like their first version of Assetto Corsa was critically acclaimed, almost universally by reviewers and players alike, or anything like that. If it weren't for selfless people like the OP we would never have decent options & features in these racing sims. I wouldn't be surprised if every company that produces a racing sim decides to go this route and get their core features decided by terrible anonymous internet polls. :rolleyes:
Can anyone find the part where I expressed sarcasm? :cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years