Resource icon

Skins Infiniti Red Bull Racing RB10 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Infiniti Red Bull Racing RB10 - Three size options.

Okay

Infiniti Red Bull Racing RB10.

Done in 8192, 4096 and 2048 sizes, clearly marked in the download folder. Choose the size wanted to be used, and drop into the game.

Things to note that have been done by design. The 3D Infiniti logo on the sides and elsewhere I have swapped out for a slightly different one, tis has been done because I personally prefer the logo to have a stronger/bolder look to it.

The Red Bull graphics either side of the drivers head, I have reduced in size.....not a...

Read more about this resource...

Salut, je l'Espère, Vous reveniez jour des Nations Unies, Thank you
Excellent travail
Peu de Doute Que Dans Le jeu normale, Il Est en plus foncé Que Votre Écran?
Nous disons Que le Manque métallisé effet Dans les jeux.
Je vous Donne 5 Étoiles

I'll take the opportunity to respond here in one swoop.

Thank you all for the comments, and reviews. I take it from the response all looks well in game with this skin.

Glad to see it being used and enjoyed.

I thank you.

:thumbsup:

I'll take the opportunity to respond here in one swoop.
Thank you all for the comments, and reviews. I take it from the response all looks well in game with this skin.
Glad to see it being used and enjoyed.
I thank you.
:thumbsup:
Thanks for this great skin... it sure will be used in game.:thumbsup::cool:

I'm noticing that the Red Bull tyres are 'shiny' once they are a certain distance in front of me, is anyone else having this problem? It's only since I've installed the HD version of this mod... (not a big deal to be honest) Other than that it's bloody great ML, thanks!!

EDIT: Since reinstalling the game + mods I no longer have this issue.

Last edited:
I'm noticing that the Red Bull tyres are 'shiny' once they are a certain distance in front of me, is anyone else having this problem? It's only since I've installed the HD version of this mod... (not a big deal to be honest) Other than that it's bloody great ML, thanks!!

I am having that same problem. Only difference is in that I use SD version of the skin.

I have the same problem - using HD (4096) version. Never came an answer on this matter. Does anyone know what the problem can be. Thanks :cool:

Can't comment on the issue as I do not own the game. But I haven't touched the tyres in any shape or form, it's just the car texture I have altered, so not sure what could be going on with the tyres. I haven't even touched the wheel textures on this file. :unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 140 13.9%