Infiniti Red Bull Pack

Skins Infiniti Red Bull Pack 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

Infiniti Red Bull Pack - If a partnership with Infiniti became reality once again..

"I remembered the purple the Red Bull Racing cars had that disappeared after the 2015 season. A mutual agreement ended the partnership between Nissan and Infiniti and Red Bull. I decided to try my hand at making a change to the current livery that Red Bull could use if a partnership was made once again :laugh:!"

What is this mod?
A livery change is made to add Infiniti as a main sponsor for Red Bull Racing. This also...

Read more about this resource...

Ok, look. I know Codemasters screwed it first, but ... 2K main paint texture with no mips? We really should not go with the flow of Codemasters' trashy port here, should we?
4K 13 mips bc7 srgb, this is PC, this is 2021 - can't be a downgrade from 2020 for everyone forever

Ok, look. I know Codemasters screwed it first, but ... 2K main paint texture with no mips? We really should not go with the flow of Codemasters' trashy port here, should we?
4K 13 mips bc7 srgb, this is PC, this is 2021 - can't be a downgrade from 2020 for everyone forever
You make a good point! :unsure: I guess I have been playing it safe, sticking to what Codemasters have been doing with resolutions for compatibility. In the future when I am make a new texture, I am absolutely gonna go for 4k resolutions for now on, I got all the settings ready on my software!

You make a good point! :unsure: I guess I have been playing it safe, sticking to what Codemasters have been doing with resolutions for compatibility. In the future when I am make a new texture, I am absolutely gonna go for 4k resolutions for now on, I got all the settings ready on my software!
Also, your modular mods last year were the reason I could make MyTeam mods with different chassis to work from. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years