Infinite Q50 BTCC Support Our Paras 2015 Full Team Package

Skins Infinite Q50 BTCC Support Our Paras 2015 Full Team Package 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! I tried to put the mas file in the installed/vehicle folder as described, but the liverys won´t show up to the selection screen.

Other liverys with mas files which i downloaded, working properly. Any idea why your nice skin won´t work for me?

Hi! I tried to put the mas file in the installed/vehicle folder as described, but the liverys won´t show up to the selection screen.

Other liverys with mas files which i downloaded, working properly. Any idea why your nice skin won´t work for me?
What folder did you drop the mas into? remember the car has recently been updated so it needs to be moved the the highest version number in the car install folder. I have tested and works ok but will check again once home for you but think your issue is you need to drop the file into the latest update folder

Update to post: ensure the .mas is moved to "1.11" the latest version of the Q50. Teams.mas needs moving every time the car is updated. Sorry nothing I can do about that, rF2 could do with a better process of handling the teams.mas.

Please also note that my Infinite Para liveres will appear here: BTCC NGTC, BTCC 2015, Infiniti and not with the other Q50 liveries. Its is designed to fit into the NGTC mod for 2015 ;-). Thought it would be nice to see it with the other cars

Last edited:
Please also note that my Infinite Para liveres will appear here: BTCC NGTC, BTCC 2015, Infiniti and not with the other Q50 liveries. Its is designed to fit into the NGTC mod for 2015 ;-). Thought it would be nice to see it with the other cars
Thanks mate!!! That was my "problem"! I always searched for the livery in the regular Q50.
Now i can use it. Thank you very much for the great skins and for your help!

Jimmy Coupe updated Infinite Q50 BTCC Support Our Paras 2015 Full Team Package with a new update entry:

Infinite Q50 BTCC Support Our Paras 2015 Update

Package needed updating. List of fixes below:

UPDATE V2.0
Created full region files for all of the cars and set the materials
Included .json files for all the cars
Created better windows for all of the cars
Updated .veh files to new version
Moved cars to "BTCC, Infiniti, Q50(V37) BTCC 2015" to fit better with the BTCC mod
Added carbon fiber to the spoiler and front splitter
Corrected some other minor paint issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back