rF2 Indycar @ Silverstone (Wet) - Mon 31st October 2022 *Cancelled*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
indycar-ir18-jpg.590313

We return to the Indycars for what should be an epic race in the wet. These cars are definitely up there as one of the best mods in the game, and it's time to see how those wet tyres run. We head to Silverstone, my favourite circuit and one I have spent a lot of time at. How will these American cars fare around one of the most exciting circuits in the world, and one of the best for wheel-to-wheel racing?

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: *Available in Private Message upon signup*]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM OWS

Car(s):
  • Indycar 1.67 - Dallara IR18 - [DLC]
Track: Silverstone 2012 - [STEAM]
Layout:
Silverstone Grand Prix
Track Temperature: 21°C
Fixed Setups: No
Start Type: Formation/Rolling Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: 13:00
Weather: Wet/Dry (Scripted weather set to be wet and dry at various points in the race)
ABS/TC: Factory

1666121463135.png

Schedule: (EU) Monday 31st October 2022
Practice: 20:00 GMT (25 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:25 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:35 GMT (5 minutes)
Race: 20:40 GMT (25 Laps)

Time Zone converter

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES

• All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Custom liveries are both allowed and encouraged!
  • Discord is not mandatory, but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
  • Please note a new password has been added, make note that this has changed

DRIVER LIST

1. Jimlaad43
  2. Jan Larsen
  3. ThreeLionz
  4. Julian Strasser
  5. Free Spot
  6. Free Spot
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
  24. Free Spot
  25. Free Spot
  26. Free Spot
  27. Free Spot
SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Ya know what, sign me up.

EDIT: Since this is my first time signing up for one of these events, I will need a how-to. :D
I have added you to a private message. The password for the server is in there. Go an have a look at the server before next Monday to make sure you can access it and have the right mods downloaded and installed (and bought in the case of the IndyCars). On Monday night the practice session will be started probably an hour before the official start of practice if you want to get some extra laps in.

Is this combination putting people off? Why do we have so few people signing up for this event? Do I need to change the car and track combination?

Think its basically because its not winter yet, heck we have 19 degrees outside in the next few days. Its practtically summer without the sun.

About the mod; I love the combo, its a real drivers combo. Fun car on a fast track in challeging conditions. I dont know why it isnt popular :O_o:

Think its basically because its not winter yet, heck we have 19 degrees outside in the next few days. Its practtically summer without the sun.

About the mod; I love the combo, its a real drivers combo. Fun car on a fast track in challeging conditions. I dont know why it isnt popular :O_o:
I appreciate that it's a DLC week, so that automatically excludes those who don't have the DLC, but I don't see how numbers have dropped since we started promoting these races on the front page? We have made these races visible to non-Premium members to entice them in and it just doesn't seem to be happening. I have tried tagging everyone I can and nothing has worked so far. What's going wrong.

I appreciate that it's a DLC week, so that automatically excludes those who don't have the DLC, but I don't see how numbers have dropped since we started promoting these races on the front page? We have made these races visible to non-Premium members to entice them in and it just doesn't seem to be happening. I have tried tagging everyone I can and nothing has worked so far. What's going wrong.
Maybe due to Helloween ! ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing