Alright when was that again.....?

Hopefully the engineers can fix the (electrical start) issue of Max' car before the start.

Enjoy the race!

Edit: Top mechanics/electricians! They fixed it again
Edit2: apperently not when shifting

Last edited:
All round NASCAR legend Jimmy Johnson has been confirmed within the crack Ganassi squad for the 2021, 2022 IndyCar Series.

I'm chuffed! This is one of my favourite parts about IndyCar - the melting pot aspect. Meaning, seeing all these guys from different backgrounds all competing in the same series in (more or less) spec cars. I think it's going to be awesome to have one of the biggest names in NASCAR history in the grid!!! Show us watcha got, Jimmie!

Should be great for the series, I think. NASCAR has of course fell off the cliff from their early 2000s popularity explosion, but it still draws huge numbers compared to IndyCar. Hopefully some of those eyeballs Jimmie brings with him will like what they see and stick around to enjoy what I (and many others) consider to be the best pure race series in the world.

I do wonder what happens to Rosenqvist though...? Have not seen that addressed yet, but that young man is properly fast and needs to be in the series. We've had an absolute deluge of mega rookies in Indy over the past few years - Rosenqvist, Herta, Pato O'Ward, etc - gotta make sure we keep them in quick rides and keep the old timers honest!
Though Jimmie will be a nice breath of fresh air, I still would like to see CART/Indy Car add more pit crew and for God's sake, add gantries for the air hoses.. The primitive whipping the air hoses around really is a safety hazard from hell.

I see Formula Ford is out in force today...

T2 was a racing incident, perhaps Gasly can be blamed a bit more for taking the hero line in between everyon else, but the safety car restart was entirely predictable. The later restart, the better for the leader. Result? Everyone bunch up (and crash evidently).

Last edited:
Can't belive the restart there. Back of the pack going before the leader. Can't tell who went first and started it.. Anyone got any ideas? Was it the Alfa? Also what has Seb done to deserve the luck he's having. Bet he can't wait till he gets a new start next year! 14 cars left, 50 racing laps to go... Haven't had a clean lap yet.

Regarding the first incident, as mentioned above, I'm not sure what they were trying three wide, it didn't work for the F2 drivers!

danny ric on the podium and russell in the points, those are the 2 things that will make this race beareble for me at the end. Bottas is the perfect wingman once again so we don't have to expect anything happening at the front

It would still be a race , albeit between the 2 Mercedes , if Merc's 2nd driver was great but Bottas is average . At least Rosberg used to compete with Hamilton . Bottas either just can't take it to Hamilton or he just dutifully lingers behind like a lapdog .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%