IndyCar: COTA Discussion Thread

Huh?

It is = It's and you're as in "you are" not yours as in your item that belongs to you. It's yours, that item it is or it's yours. Not you are being annoying spamming the forums with multiple posts about things that really shouldn't matter to anyone. We on the same page?
Look up it is, its and it's on the internet and read the oxford dictionary page that comes up please.

Because Official Times are Official. Not some corner cutting lap etc.
Official timing for pole.

Want me to dig through all the fastest laps in qualy that were quicker then Lewis's?
Because their there.

Felix Rosenqvist's lap is the official IndyCar track record. This is even mentioned in the article you posted. Maybe you should read it.

Below are the OFFICIAL RESULTS of Q2.
Screenshot_20190324-082618_INDYCAR.jpg

Do you think broadcasters etc. dig through if some lap times, during a practice or a Q2 run or some private testing lap times? No, they don't.

They use Official Timing. for Pole. Not some "Willy Doo did a 1:44 in practice". Get it?

I was hoping some fruitful discussion about the quali and upcoming race, but I sort of expected to find this nonsense this thread is currently filled with. And Creamy, as you obviously hate IndyCar and apparently every motorsport which is slower than F1, why you even bother posting this crap in these threads? Flaming so much fun?

Well, time to go back to reddit. Bye.

Boy, you fellaz don't disappoint... It's an Indycar discussion and all you talk about is F1 lap times. :rolleyes:

If you don't like Indys, stay out and watch boring F1 races where something happens only during lap 1. :cool:

Anyhow, bring on COTA and shame on the folks of Texas for not supporting their track in general.. not just now but also in the past (IMSA, WEC etc.). :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back