Resource icon

Skins IndyCar 18 Red Bull 2019-04-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would dearly love to have this skin plus mod. I went to site advised but could not gain access to download mod. I will not download third party software that I am unfamiliar with. If you can not post it here, it sounds like it is something "fishy".

I understand 100%. We use Simsync to download everything you need for said series that we run, including this mod. It is not my mod so therefore I cannot upload it.

@dreamer al Simsync is not "fishy". It is used for many leagues to make installation of modifications easier for the racers. We have used it for years. But I understand if you choose not to download. Unfortunately for you though, it is the only way you can get our IndyCar mod at this time.

Curious what you mean by "could not gain access to download mod"? Did you have some sort of technical issue or you just mean you chose not to download simsync? Feel free to PM me if you have any issues with our website or Discord. ;)

@dreamer al Simsync is not "fishy". It is used for many leagues to make installation of modifications easier for the racers. We have used it for years. But I understand if you choose not to download. Unfortunately for you though, it is the only way you can get our IndyCar mod at this time.

Curious what you mean by "could not gain access to download mod"? Did you have some sort of technical issue or you just mean you chose not to download simsync? Feel free to PM me if you have any issues with our website or Discord. ;)

What i meant was I could not immediately gain access to the vehicle. I do understand you need to download the app and then download vehicle. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

It is our Formula Indy AMS mod. The car is based off the 2018 IndyCar. If you would like access to it feel free to reach out to me or just visit the webpage in my profile. And of course it is a free mod. ;)

6EECC5D2B87EA20B3D6F83AFB0B7F3095D31A8A9

is there a full 2018 grid? just because you have to download a program I'm just slightly more hesitant to try and want to know if it has what i want. the mod looks good from the pics though.

Chris, there are 4 steps to downloading the mod. It looks like you almost made it through step 2.

Instructions
+ Download the SimSync application from either link above.
+ Extract the compressed files to your main AMS installation directory.
+ Run SimSyncPro.exe (run as administrator)
+ Check the respective boxes for the racing series you wish to sync and click "Start".

Feel free to DM me if you need further help. You can also join our Discord for additional help and support. Sorry but I am not sure how much RD will allow me to help before they moderate or ban this thread.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%