IndyCar | 104th Indy 500 Delayed to August

the WHO is trying to coordinate global efforts to test (nnn) and Gilead Sciences’ remdesivir".
Just a short potientially positive info about this remdesevir.
Remdesevir eventhough mostly a fiasco against its original target the corona virus Ebola could theoretically be useable against this Covid 19.
Because what remdesivir actually is able to is to lower/inhibit the replication of corona virus in the infected body.
This is completely different from chloloco ahh.. chloroquine who just acts through a toxic effect on the malaria parasite.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Chloloco ahh.. chloroquine is also pretty effective as an aquarium cleaning agent.:sneaky:

* Pride of Scandinavia

Yeah I commented on this in another thread.
E-sports racing has only the word "racing" in common with RL racing.
Eventhough virtual racing is funny and immersing to participate in then its quite boring(IMO) to watch.
The only exception is if you in the virtual version does know one or more of the drivers closely.
And by "closely" I mean more close than just having seen them on TV.
Thats the reason I watched a virtual race with Nicki Thiim - but completely lost interrest when he was wrecked out.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: The Nicki Thiim example is good(IMO) because I feel I know him after watching some of his very personal and hillarious entertaining videos.:roflmao:
But even then...Nicky Thiim, David Perel, F1 drivers...
Its boring to watch. R
Yeah I commented on this in another thread.
E-sports racing has only the word "racing" in common with RL racing.
Eventhough virtual racing is funny and immersing to participate in then its quite boring(IMO) to watch.
The only exception is if you in the virtual version does know one or more of the drivers closely.
And by "closely" I mean more close than just having seen them on TV.
Thats the reason I watched a virtual race with Nicki Thiim - but completely lost interrest when he was wrecked out.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: The Nicki Thiim example is good(IMO) because I feel I know him after watching some of his very personal and hillarious entertaining videos.:roflmao:
I'd rather watch the stream from real races Nicky Thiim and David Perel have uploaded.
These guys are just playing games.
Watching them doing their work is so much more intense.
Especially David talking about different tyre manufactures Pirelli, Michelin and other manufactures and the differences
The liqui moly 2020 and tyre wear, car failures. Putting a car in a race for the 12 hours liqui moly takes hundreds of people. Unforseen technical failures and tyre wear, outstanding stinst from drivers. No esports for me, rather watch the gtre series from last year again

But even then...Nicky Thiim, David Perel, F1 drivers...
Its boring to watch. R
I fully agree.:thumbsup:
Because If I didnt felt that I "know" Nicki Thiim his virtual races would be just as boring as I feel other drivers virtual races are to watch.

And your other oppinion about how much more entertaining it is to watch such drivers RL races I can also fully agree on.
Hehe no disagreement here:D

When i look at Liqui Moly 2020 and afterwards start ACC its so clear im just playing a game. I like to race but its nothing compared to what these guys do in reality. Kyalami last year with Kevin Estre in the Porsche...amazing stuff. Jordan Pepper in Bathurst....the frustration, anger and sadness with Dries Vanthoor. Tyres completely ruined after a stint...technique that breaks...cars coming back into the garage and is being stripped in 10 minutes...dozens of people working hard to get the job done....those images, interviews with teams and drivers...their story about the stint...that makes real racing for me. In that regard, im just playing a video game that tries to simulate real world racing but is not even close.

@Boby
Just a (further) short comment :laugh:
You are right that the difference between RL racing and virtual is huge - and probably will allways be.
But then when I saw this video from one of the first games fully developed for VR I yelled WHAT WHAT.:p

I dont own a VR kit so I could just watch the video on my small flatscreen.:sleep:
But using a bit imagination then holy scheisse this is sooo immersive that I cant guess how it would be if a racing game was devoloped targeted at VR from the beginning.:thumbsup:

No ofcourse not.
The redheaded stabile genious has told us just to use chloloco ahh.. chloroquine.
Solves all problems - right?:roflmao:
It doesn't work with COVID-19, hasn't even been trialed correctly.
The primary target of this drug is Lupus Disease, also known as SLE, and one the very few drugs that works on Lupus.
Man is a dangerous idiot!
:thumbsdown:

The redheaded stabile genious has told us just to use chloloco ahh.. chloroquine.
And this can make a big mess as people will start to medicate themselves, eventually doing it wrong and ending up in a hospital. But I can't say much about him bc here at my coutry the president is also a genius and thinks that everything should start getting back to normal by now

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back