rFactor 2 Racing Club event
dallara-dw12-jpg.58062

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Cars: IFS3 : Formula 3 and Indycar DW12
Track: Salem Valley
MOD: Download via Server

Everything is downloadable via server login.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Traction control: Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Parc Fermé: car default Parc Fermé

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minutes
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 30 min
Start procedure: (Standing start)

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

1. Nicolas Delamare
  2. David O'Reilly
  3. Sam McDonald
  4. April Dillon *
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm in ! Very unknowm track for most of us, but clearly it's an emergency to test it.I've tested it several months ago (a previous and less beautiful version I think).
Just be safe when you go wide through T2 (and maybe some others), because the warning cut track message appears !
Beautiful, fast, some blind and incurved braking points, and the last corner is absolutely gorgeous !! :laugh:

I'm in ! Very unknowm track for most of us, but clearly it's an emergency to test it.I've tested it several months ago (a previous and less beautiful version I think).
Just be safe when you go wide through T2 (and maybe some others), because the warning cut track message appears !
Beautiful, fast, some blind and incurved braking points, and the last corner is absolutely gorgeous !! :laugh:

I'm glad you like the track. :thumbsup:

About the cut warnings: It seems like the Indy car is more sensitive then other cars...:unsure: Maybe it's just to quick. :whistling:

Just a passing thought, I was thinking about racing in this event. So Sunday night I went to the server and it wasn't posted in the MP and looked around the net for a downloadable version of the track with no luck. Just saying It might deter people like me, if they can't practice when they get the time, from joining the event. Am I missing something? :)

I'm going to have to apologise and pull out.
I haven't driven it yet at all (track wouldnt download the other day and then I got side tracked)
Sorry People.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing