Traction control: Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Parc Fermé: car default Parc Fermé

Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qually: 19:20 GMT 10 minutes
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 30 min
Start procedure: (Standing start with formation lap)

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

1. Nicolas Delamare
  2. Martin Bulgin
  3. Matej Lakota
  4. David O'Reilly
  5. Joao Fernandes
  6. Ben Eastman
  7. Will Barnes
  8. Oscar Hardwick
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sign me up, please.

----------------------------------------------------------
I think, there is a bug in second right turn, because I get several "cutting track" warns, but I dont know was it apex curb or at the exit of the turn.

Example:

Last edited:
Sign me up, please.

----------------------------------------------------------
I think, there is a bug in second right turn, because I get several "cutting track" warns, but I dont know was it apex curb or at the exit of the turn.

Example:

Yes it a bug in the track. You also can receive a penalty when you go wide in the Rivazzas. Even if you dont gain any time there

Yes it a bug in the track. You also can receive a penalty when you go wide in the Rivazzas. Even if you dont gain any time there

It can be fixed by altering a value in the player.json file. ;)
GPRIX Unsportsmanlike Sensitivitity":1.5, ==> set a higher value (0-10) example: set it on 5.0 and try it again. (If you want to punish yourself more set it lower :barefoot:)

If someone finds a good value, let me know. I'll set the same on the server. So it will use that value for everybody. (It doesn't alter any value in the clients player.json !!! it just uses it)

Hi, I know park ferme in real life racing is where the cars get checked after race (Correct me if I'm wrong) but how does it relate to this event cheers

Almost correct, Parc Fermé in real life: your car is put in a closed area and you can't make changes or big changes to the car. Your car doesn't need to be checked by stewards. But a common thing is that the top 3 guy's will get a technical inspection.

So in real life after quali your car is put in the closed area, where it stays until you go to the grid. On the grid you can make small changes to the car. example: change tires, adjust tire pressure, wing angles and add fuel. You can't change gearboxes or realign the car with different camber or other suspension work.

So in the SIM it's simple: after you have set a quali time. You can't make certain changes to the car setup.

closed area in french is "Parc Fermé". More info: click here

You sure? If you run near the curb at t2 you seem to automatically get one....either entry or exit...meaning you need to baby the car through the first complex to avoid penalty.

Strange... I don't get those cut warnings :geek:. Even if i put 4 wheels outside track limits. :cautious:
Maybe I'm just not fast enough. :p

If you keep 2 wheels within the white lines you should be fine.
And if you get a S/G during the race: just ignore it, and keep on driving. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 473 39.0%