rF2 Indy Car @ Circuit Of The Americas - Wed 2nd July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Aaand I completely ****ed up at the start. Im really really sorry guys! I misjudged the gap and you know the rest of the story. Really sorry :(

I did a setup change just before the race thinking that it would be better but wasn't :( great start had a coming together with someone gathering up a spin by the look of it but other than that was really fun with these cars and the track is great

got a stop and go for going wide 2 times and loosing 3 seconds each. couln't be bothered by driving in last position for 15 min :(

Verry sorry of i ****ed anybody's race, i hope not, had great battle with @Gijs van Elderen hope, i didn't ruin your race bud, what happened to you there? from last to 3rd still, amazing start for me, i will post a video of that tonight. :) thanks guys for a surprisingly fun race.

Verry sorry of i ****ed anybody's race, i hope not, had great battle with @Gijs van Elderen hope, i didn't ruin your race bud, what happened to you there? from last to 3rd still, amazing start for me, i will post a video of that tonight. :) thanks guys for a surprisingly fun race.

Was indeed fun! :) I was i bit to close in sector 1 (fast part of the track). So i had major understeer, went off track, lost my front spoiler... luckily they had a spare in the pit. :cool: But they give me the prime tires. :O_o:, It's hard to find a good pit crew...:redface:

I was actually surprised i was on the alternate tires on the starting grid. Because i did quali on prime tires (just for fun) and couldn't change tires after that. So i was a bit lucky there.:barefoot:

Had great fun! Looking forward to the video. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back