• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Indy Car 2012-13 Mod help

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Burkell777, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    So I've deiced to start from scratch and deleted my rFactor to fix my TV cockpit issue. Now when i download & install this mod, it crashes. It loads the track then a sec later on the pit screen it crashes. Im trying to get this to work cause it comes with a few tracks you cant find (barber, pocono, Edmonton) . I also just tried to download & install the track pack but the same issue happens. Any clues as to why?

2. Mangoletsi

Mangoletsi

Ratings:
    +22
    cut and paste your player folder to the desktop. Try and start rfactor. if it starts, it means you have modified something from default and its become corrupt

3. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    ive uninstalled and reinstalled it. it used to work before till i took rFactor clean off my computer yesterday. Even just the trackpack will make it crash.

4. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    any clues as to why??

5. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    Ive gotten the tracks from other places, not the same ones but it does the trick. Now my question is, how can i just download the cars only??

6. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    can i just move the talent and vehicles folders only?? will that get just the cars only and not the tracks?

Edit: i tried that and it will not work still....

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  7. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    anybody??? what do i need to just install the cars?

8. Burkell777

Burkell777

Ratings:
    +0
    what files do i need to just install the cars and not tracks. everything ive tried still crashes the game after i load the track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.