rF2 Indy 100 @ Indianapolis Speedway - Wed 4th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
No idea how rules was setup on server. green is green and then you should be allowed to overtake,.. some didn't speed up in the start and I guess more got a SNG because of it. Came in thought It was a drive trough, but of course it wasn't then right before restart went in again and stopped in my place but then it served me a pit stop and penalty stayed there. Then decided to call it a day, no sense to drive 40 laps being 4 laps down xD.

I just can't take anymore... this race should be 40 laps :D Last SC just was too much for me, sorry but I had to retire. That's not racing and reminded me why I don't do or watch ovals :)

It was good race, but I was pushed to the wall and lost front left wheel in 51st lap (or 52). It will come to 70 laps race :) I understand it was a lag, but come on, lower your graphics if there is a problem with FPS. I got powerfull machine (PC) and I still got everything on medium settings with FPS just over 60. Hope next Indy event will be better.

Sorry about the start guys. I think it even caused a safety car...

I was in 2nd place, and when we came to the start/finish straight, I got a bit lost with where Yoeri was gonna put his foot down. The safety car was far clear of us, but I had to back off initially, and at this stage figured "Ah, he's waiting until we cross the line ahead", so put my car in 4th to save fuel. Then he put the hammer down far earlier, and it took me a minute to realize I had to get out of 4th, and by then the damage was done. Everyone who passed me must've got a Stop & Go. Sorry about that, 100% my mistake. I was supposed to react to what Yoeri was doing ahead of me, and I did a really bad job of that. :(

My race was clean after that. And what time we didn't spend behind the safety car was fantastic!

@Gijs van Elderen thanks for arranging this. I know it didn't really go according to plan, but having this work out well would have been too good not to try. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.5%