Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

How did you get the yellow T-cam instead of red on the Formula extreme car, I am able to get it on the spinner but in the actual racing all cars still have the standard red T-cam, was able to change all to the correct black or luminous yellow t-cams but in-game (not the preview spinner) they still show up red??? any help?

I give up, I can manage to change the spinner to have it yellow but not in game, imanaged to change the main F_Extreme.mas and put different textures but it changed all cars from red to yellow, there doesnt seem to be anyway to have them individually, oh well. giving up, tried everything

Can anyone share the realfeel for the mod, please? I used the included one and set up my FFB per GSC FAQ but FFB feels too tight & rough w/ my G27. Noticed MaxForceSteering=-3800, this still valid with the latest SCE 1.31?

The higher the realfeel MaxForce Steering, the lighter the FFB. Mine is at 3000 and feels very OK. I guess it is due to something else.
Sorry, supposed to have said -3000. Rattling just happens as you speed up, then a lot of pulling left/right at high speeds when driving on a straight. Do you have these same settings, for ex. Audi:
[Audi]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2800.000000
SteeringDamper=15000.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=50.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

What about in SCE settings, FFB?
Mine had this when I tested he Audi: